Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

...MEAT. :unsure:

Hmm...

DW's random appearance might be a sign of this...I think all of our dark sides are coming.

Ganny's dark side can't come without an Atasris condition. :cry: Wish he could join you, but an Atasris moment right now would be completely unstable and may just create a quantum dimensional paradox. Or a double, maybe even a triple. :cry:

Posted

Looking for revenge against me for killing those little elves,SM777?

You won't be able to kill us.That little example has shown me just how much you have failed.You think exactly what I want you to think.

Posted

Looking for revenge against me for killing those little elves,SM777?

You won't be able to kill us.That little example has shown me just how much you have failed.You think exactly what I want you to think.

Yes... IT isn't quite ready yet... plus I used a small dosage... but in due time, IT will be ready, and then all we know we be completely obliterated... BEWARE

PS What elves?

EDIT

*teleports out of HF's way as he attemps to rip out his spinal cord, leaving behind a small box that unknown to everyone else, when opened will cause a nuclear bomb to go off in that spot*

Posted

Yes... IT isn't quite ready yet... plus I used a small dosage... but in due time, IT will be ready, and then all we know we be completely obliterated... BEWARE

PS What elves?

Those elves I killed earlier...

I gonna kill you now.

'rips SM777's spinal cord out'

Posted

Read my previous post.

Posted

'rapidly heals due to demons inside me'

You envy it,don't you?

Posted

Wow I think I can Beat IT I have imortality now and IT can't beat me.

Posted

Wow I think I can Beat IT I have imortality now and IT can't beat me.

How did you get it?Did you have demons come into you?I'm sorry,IT will leave you mortal.

[trust me.You'd have to...Ah,you'll see]

Posted

'rapidly heals due to demons inside me'

You envy it,don't you?

No, and you realize the bomb didn't go off yet? *presses a button* whoops, never mind. Now a bomb has gone off on american soil for the first time and it's all thanks to HF.

PS you guys may be immortal, but you won't want to be after everything is gone, Earth, the Sun, the galaxy, everything. IT will destroy it all.

Posted

No, and you realize the bomb didn't go off yet? *presses a button* whoops, never mind. Now a bomb has gone off on american soil for the first time and it's all thanks to HF.

PS you guys may be immortal, but you won't want to be after everything is gone, Earth, the Sun, the galaxy, everything. IT will destroy it all.

IT won't destroy me.I know this.

"If you do anything to her,I will rip you apart with my bare hands"

[no,not you,CG.Someone else.Someone important to me]

Posted

Who might that be?

Posted

Who might that be?

I'm not stupid enough to tell you that.

Cat Girl knows,and that's all I'm saying

[don't tell him CG]

Posted

Thank goodness Ganny's not immortal. No, he just absorbs souls so time alone can't kill him, among other things. ^_^ Of course there are downsides, such as not having a face. Oh, and the shrieks of pure agony I let out in the middle of the night for sorrow of the unbearable guilt and suffering these books have put me through. ^_^ And that is why I choose not to go through Atasris moments very often. Among other things.

But even so, I am a trained Tos and a Zeroth Code Petrified Warrior, so I can hold my ground without one. :D

Wow, this topic sounds nerdy. Ganny's going to mostly say unrelated things now when this is the subject. :n_n:

Posted

I'm not stupid enough to tell you that.

Cat Girl knows,and that's all I'm saying

[don't tell him CG]

You don't mean Anna do you?

Posted

Thank goodness Ganny's not immortal. No, he just absorbs souls so time alone can't kill him, among other things. ^_^ Of course there are downsides, such as not having a face. Oh, and the shrieks of pure agony I let out in the middle of the night for sorrow of the unbearable guilt and suffering these books have put me through. ^_^ And that is why I choose not to go through Atasris moments very often. Among other things.

But even so, I am a trained Tos and a Zeroth Code Petrified Warrior, so I can hold my ground without one. :D

Wow, this topic sounds nerdy. Ganny's going to mostly say unrelated things now when this is the subject. :n_n:

Yeah I know lol.

You don't mean Anna do you?

Well?Spit it out.What did you do with her?