Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't normally get sick, I have an extremely strong immune system. :unsure:

Posted

I was born 3 months premature, so when I caught lunemonia in Kindergarden, my mom was freaking out. I had to go to the hospital...accually, I didn't know where we were going...I fell asleep in the car and woke up at the hospital; they made me go back to sleep. Then I had to take this DISGUSTING medicine that smell and tasted like rotton orange peels, and looked like spoiled milk! :P Worst medicine ever! I was out of school forever and I MISSED MY OWN B-DAY! I was sick through it!

Posted

Last year was probably the worst...

I was sick.REALLY SICK.I ended up with ear infections and and EXTREMELY sore throat.Then in the summer after that I got swimmer's ear.

Posted

In forth grade I had strep thout for four weeks.

Posted

In forth grade I had strep thout for four weeks.

Damn.

My throat still hurts sometimes...It'll be a little sore for a few seconds.

Posted

Damn.

My throat still hurts sometimes...It'll be a little sore for a few seconds.

I had a sore throut this morning and it went away :nervous:

Posted

I get sore throats every morning because I sleep with a fan on, and it gets into my mouth.

PS ARGHHHHH! Writers block is no fun :cry:

Posted

I get sore throats every morning because I sleep with a fan on, and it gets into my mouth.

I know and I might post a fanfic tomarrow if I finish the protolog.

Posted

I don't really have writers block, more of writers procrastination. xD

Posted

If one plans a story properly, then there's no such thing as writer's block. See the SirJoshizzle theory.

Posted

If one plans a story properly, then there's no such thing as writer's block. See the SirJoshizzle theory.

I don't even know what writer's block is lol.It sounds useless to me.

Posted

It's pretty much when you can't think of anything to write.

Posted

writersblock is when your writing a story and you can't think of what to write next like if I write my story and I get stuck then I have writers block.

Posted

writersblock is when your writing a story and you can't think of what to write next like if I write my story and I get stuck then I have writers block.

Huh.Well,I hope Youkai Vessel doesn't turn out that way.We didn't have break today,so I didn't get a chance to talk to them about it.We don't have break tomorrow,either.

Posted

I think writers block is real. Or, maybe, an idea just hit me, maybe writers block is the true position of your mind, and when you can write it, i don't know how to explain it. But there are times when i can't write for a month or two at a time, then it all comes back for a while.

I get sick when i'm really excited about something. It's true! E.G. When I went to Disney Land, before the huge 4th grade overnight party, just before school starts, and when my really good friend from when I was really young came to visit.

I must have missed at least 5 weeks of school last year because one time when I got sick. It was seriously not fun.