Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

(this is the info I put in a post before the server went down)

A quince is a very important B-day party for girls in Hispanic culture. It's like a sweet 16, with more meaning. It's a 15th B-day party that celebrates that on that day, a girl is now considered a women. If you don't have the party, she won't be considered a woman.

This is the post everyone ignored.

HF, that vid was dang FUNNY!

Posted

i read it, i just didn't comment on it.

Posted

Everybody, check out rants & Raves.

No, it's not more dissing.

For those who haven't read it yet, I apologize for the harsh things I said to everyone. To make up for it, everyone gets free shots at my body and punches and stabs to the gut and whatnot.

Whether you choose to forgive me or not is fine.

Posted

Everybody, check out rants & Raves.

No, it's not more dissing.

For those who haven't read it yet, I apologize for the harsh things I said to everyone. To make up for it, everyone gets free shots at my body and punches and stabs to the gut and whatnot.

Whether you choose to forgive me or not is fine.

It's alright,TML.

'sigh'

I had to restart my computer and everything I typed was lost.I'll have to type out the prologue all over again...

EDIT!!!

ITS A MIRACLE!!!BY GOD IT IS!!!THE PROLOGUE IS STILL THERE!!!IT UPLOADED!!!w00t!!!!EXPECT IT TO BE POSTED HERE VERY SHORTLY!!!

Posted

It's alright,TML.

'sigh'

I had to restart my computer and everything I typed was lost.I'll have to type out the prologue all over again...

EDIT!!!

ITS A MIRACLE!!!BY GOD IT IS!!!THE PROLOGUE IS STILL THERE!!!IT UPLOADED!!!w00t!!!!EXPECT IT TO BE POSTED HERE VERY SHORTLY!!!

Good luck with that I hope your fanfic is better that mine. Accualy it might be scince only 3 or 4 people liked it.

Posted

POSTED IT!!

Posted

POSTED IT!!

READ IT!! better than mine I knew first time I hate being right. :cry:

Posted

Wow, you guys post here all the time. :huh:

Heh...

I STILL HAVEN'T got/bought Phantom Hourglass. :cry:

Woah, not much to talk about right now. :unsure:

Posted

Wow, you guys post here all the time. :huh:

Heh...

I STILL HAVEN'T got/bought Phantom Hourglass. :cry:

Woah, not much to talk about right now. :unsure:

I got Phantom Hourglass yesterday :biggrin: I'm stuck again though. :cry:

Posted

READ IT!! better than mine I knew first time I hate being right. :cry:

I haven't read yours yet...But I'll try to get around to it.To be honest,I might forget though :embarrassed: ...

Posted

So I was thinking about "porting" A World of Lies here at Hyrule.net. But becuase it's already up on Fanfiction.net, and since thirteen chapters are already up, I don't really see the sense in doing that. But if there's a high demand for it, I might. If I do, I don't think I'll post up each chapter word for word since they're just too long (the shortest chapter is 2,337 words), I'll post up a downloadable file (Microsoft Word 2003 format). For a taste of those who have yet to read it, here's the "prologue" (it's not actually the prologue, but the first scene in the first chapter.

A World of Lies

SirJoshizzle

Date: Wednesday June 20, 2007.

Time: 11:43 PM.

“You have sent the letter out, correct?”

The man who spoke with his deep, menacing voice says to his servant, who is pacing anxiously across the room.

The room is dimly lit, with only the flames cracking from an ornate stone fireplace and the moonlight pouring in from the floor-to-ceiling length windows serving as sources of light. The man watches his servant closely, his red eyes glowing in the darkness. The man is sitting in a large red leather armchair, with an oak side table next to him with a glass mug of black coffee and a manila folder resting on top.

“You are tense,” the man calmly states. “What is bothering you?”

“Master…” The servant speaks softly through his scarf. “What if he does not accept?”

The man chuckles lightly, lifting his mug and taking the folder from underneath it. He opens it and pulls out a couple of papers. He scans the top page quickly, the profile of a person.

“He has the blood of a loyal warrior in him,” he says, perusing the contents. “Never able to refuse when he is called upon… He will accept… Besides, who could pass on the opportunity to be the personal tutor to the Princess of Hyrule? She is a beautiful young woman… It makes our proposal that much more compelling.”

“I… I guess you are right,” the servant stops, staring into the fireplace, watching the red-orange flames dance.

“Please… Relax,” the man shakes his head slowly. “Everything will go according to plan. Trust me.”

He looks out one of the giant glass windows to the skyline of Hyrule Castle Town. Right down the car and pedestrian filled street—even at night—is Hylia Square, all lit up with the flashing neon lights, signs and giant LCD screens hanging off the sides of the surrounding skyscrapers. At street level thousands of people crowd the intersection as the pedestrian lights change. Even when it is so close to midnight, the heart of Hyrule Castle Town never sleeps. He smirks evilly as he watches the crowds scurry around the streets like ants after losing a scent trail.

“Yes, all according to plan,” he repeats softly.

He turns back to the paper, directing his gaze at the picture of a man on the dossier. The man in the picture stares right back into his red eyes, as he scans the photographed person’s face. His unruly blonde hair, his cobalt blue eyes…

Posted

weird :unsure: me'sa like jar-Jar Binks!!!

Posted

Lol, you just told me that!

Posted

I haven't read yours yet...But I'll try to get around to it.To be honest,I might forget though :embarrassed: ...

if you're going to read his, you should read mine while you're in the groove

Posted

Guys I need help. A worm is eating my brain. from the inside.