Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

No problem.

It's a screenshot of a visit report on my blog. The person (who I'm going to call he, based on the search keywords) entered the following into Google's search bar: "hentai malon x zelda", and it led him to my blog.

You must have one wierd blog. :huh:

Posted

People like that make me sick. :angry: Hosnestly, some people think someone's body(usually girls') is just a toy!

isn't it? jeez I've got it all wrong... :unsure:

Posted

isn't it? jeez I've got it all wrong... :unsure:

You're kidding, right?

Posted

Yes, he is :P

Posted

Thank God.

Posted

You must have one wierd blog. :huh:

Oh, not even. It linked to my blog because I was promoting my then new oneshot, Wishful Thinking. I checked the search results, and it displayed the excerpt from Wishful Thinking. It was like, "Malon smiles, "Do my ears deceive me...[Link x Zelda]" or something like that.

If anything, my blog is random, yet relevant. And no other than me can be both simultaneously.

Posted

Dear god...Cat Girl, you're exactly right. Some just think of women as toys...they seem to fail to realise that there is an actual person inside the body. -_- And Im not just targeting this at men...seeing as the lesbian population is steadily rising.

Looking at those kinds of things does you no good. It will just push the want to see more. But, Im guessing that once you start, its hard to stop. And Im guessing here. I have never looked at those types of things. Im not that kind of person. Im only twelve too. :P Thirteen in two months.

Posted

If anything, my blog is random, yet relevant. And no other than me can be both simultaneously.

You, sir, are clearly mistaken to multiple exponential matters which I have yet to discuss. I can tend to be the former, the latter, and/or any combination of the two. Also, many of those on this site seem to exhibit the two in unison. Merely take a stroll down to my myhyrule, and you shall see much evidence of the former. The latter is just some innate characteristic that I continually return to in variable intervals.

Good day, sir.

Posted

This topic is so random soooooooooooooooooooooooo. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE. First thing that came to mind besides the word PICKLED PIGS FEET. :embarrassed:

Posted

seeing as the lesbian population is steadily rising.

Actually it's probably the known lesbian population. See, the people that watch that stuff usually say "girl-on-girl action" is, um, better than heterosexual intercourse. Actors are paid. Directors look for lesbian actresses. The unknown lessbian population take the chance and are added to the known lesbian population. This, is a good guess. Feel free to correct me.

Posted

Yeah...let's get off of this subject please.

Posted

Ok but you asked...

SHARANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WASH THE WATER. Random :wacko: :unsure:

Posted

:huh: I don't wanna know. :embarrassed:

Posted

So we had our Creative Expressions last Friday (Homecoming day!). Here's the topic with pictures of most of what people did (I liked the Bankai Ichigo and the Marilyn Monroe ones the most).

Posted

This was the funniest coincidence to happen to me in a long time.

52269db4.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny.