Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I want my custom title so bad. I am now gonna say something :offtopic: I am ebil ebil I say I am not letting go because that would not be ebil now would it? What is ebil you ask some say ebil is evil that is cute others say ebil is evil spelled with a b but i just say that I am ebil because I am ebil!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I want my custom title so bad. I am now gonna say something :offtopic: I am ebil ebil I say I am not letting go because that would not be ebil now would it? What is ebil you ask some say ebil is evil that is cute others say ebil is evil spelled with a b but i just say that I am ebil because I am ebil!!!!!!!!!

...oooooooookaaaaaaaay....

ANYWAY, don't you people read?!(No offense)I posted telling you guys I left Dustin a message!

Posted

a message about what? :unsure:

Posted

a message about what? :unsure:

*puts her hand over her face* Oi...The arcade being broken!

Posted

it isn't broken though, i'm playing it via. tabbed browsing, and it's working fine. :mellow:

Posted

Ie Dios mio....

Dios, ayuda mi por favor...

Posted

the last line translates to "God, help me please" :huhwhat:

Posted

^ Lol facepalm. xD

Well it seems to be working fine for me. Submitting the score, playng the game, everything.

I still have no idea why some people are having trouble with it.

Then again, my computer's pretty screwy. It once put up a Pink bar across my monitor when I pressed, 'Caps Lock'. It was funny, but strange. :huh:

Posted

I'm not grounded even after I got an F on my grade card.

I'm staying now. :joy:

Posted

Today is the day i got my Wii last year. :mellow::D

Though today has been pretty bad. :sadlink:

Posted

The last days have been bad for me...*sigh*

Posted

Things seem to keep going from bad to worse the closer we get to V-Day. :unsure:

Posted

*crying* I..hate..this day! This is what I just wrote to my friend.

O....M.....G.......

..........im so sorry CG :cry: AND i missed your birthday :boohoo:

one lesson i learned the moment i was told i couldn't spend then night at my friends house(Tyler, i was still 3 back then..), life sucks.......

that is the most important lesson ever...i never forget it....

just to prove it i'll say it again:life sucks....

And THAT'S why i live and breathe video games, day dream( i day dream so bad i lose all sense of reality, it's like im lost in my dreams(luckily someone is there to hit me so im not lost forever, seriously), why i never talk logically, why i hate logic, why i seal myself away from the world when im upset or angry, why i constantly talk about video games, why im always comeing up with new ideas, and why all that stuff is my life.

BUT!

DON'T WORRY! BE HAPPY! :joy: thats what my friend always says in times lke these, may the wise and powerful Ryan Glover go down in history....

Posted

O....M.....G.......

..........im so sorry CG :cry: AND i missed your birthday :boohoo:

one lesson i learned the moment i was told i couldn't spend then night at my friends house(Tyler, i was still 3 back then..), life sucks.......

that is the most important lesson ever...i never forget it....

just to prove it i'll say it again:life sucks....

And THAT'S why i live and breathe video games, day dream( i day dream so bad i lose all sense of reality, it's like im lost in my dreams(luckily someone is there to hit me so im not lost forever, seriously), why i never talk logically, why i hate logic, why i seal myself away from the world when im upset or angry, why i constantly talk about video games, why im always comeing up with new ideas, and why all that stuff is my life.

BUT!

DON'T WORRY! BE HAPPY! :joy: thats what my friend always says in times lke these, may the wise and powerful Ryan Glover go down in history....

Thanks dark....*sigh* I had spent the rest of the day avoiding him....I'm just...afraid. Afarid that if he sees me he'll stop me and...say it to my face...that he doesn't like me...it's bad enough that the whole school knows...

Posted

yea.....the things that are sure to cheer you up are:

Going to the arcade with me xD

watching nigahigavideos on youtube(his best can be found in my favorites)

posting in InuYasha

trying as hard as you can to put it off your mind with someting funny or exiting, hence the above sure cure melodies :D