Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish I could go there and show those kids a thing or two...*punches the air while biting lip*

And TMI....

Yes.(I looked at the dojo already though, but change it. I know Chef, among others, want to learn when they get the game)

Better?

Posted

I wish I could go there and show those kids a thing or two...*punches the air while biting lip*

And TMI....

Yes.(I looked at the dojo already though, but change it. I know Chef, among others, want to learn when they get the game)

You don't know were my school is right? :fear:

Posted

Better?

Yeppers.

You don't know were my school is right? :fear:

No, why?

I could always find out...

Posted

No, why?

I could always find out...

No reason. :embarrassed:

Posted

No reason. :embarrassed:

...*suspious*

Posted

...*suspious*

No really nothing you just sound like my friend. He's all like i'm sick of them i'm going to go there and beat them up and stuff. Then he went on about acting like a perv. to my crush. Then I told him if he did that would hit him. :unsure:

Posted

No really nothing you just sound like my friend. He's all like i'm sick of them i'm going to go there and beat them up and stuff. Then he went on about acting like a perv. to my crush. Then I told him if he did that would hit him. :unsure:

My school is full of pervs...>>

Whatever happed to Dark Navi, btw?

Posted

My school is full of pervs...>>

Whatever happed to Dark Navi, btw?

Dark Navi: I heard my name.

Me: I never say her name or she will come now she will stay. :cry:

Dark Navi: Hey DYL I followed you to school and saw what happend then laughed and came home.

Me: You B**** you could have stoped them!

Dark Navi: So?

Me: Go back to the tree house.

Dark Navi: Where we live on death mountain.

Me: GO TO THE HOUSE THEN!

Dark Navi: Night YLA, CG DYL, DYZ.

Posted

Well, I finally started watching the anime of the ever popular manga, Fruits Basket! Funny enough, I just finished reading the latest volume in the manga Fruits Basket (well.. until Vol. 20 comes out in March.)

And honestly, the anime's pretty good! It's only got 26 eps or so, so I'm guessing it won't get far, seeing as there's 19 volumes in the manga.

Hopefully they'll make a second season.

Kyo's just too awesome of a character to be put down after 26 episodes lol. :)

Posted

Well, I finally started watching the anime of the ever popular manga, Fruits Basket! Funny enough, I just finished reading the latest volume in the manga Fruits Basket (well.. until Vol. 20 comes out in March.)

And honestly, the anime's pretty good! It's only got 26 eps or so, so I'm guessing it won't get far, seeing as there's 19 volumes in the manga.

Hopefully they'll make a second season.

Kyo's just too awesome of a character to be put down after 26 episodes lol. :)

Never heard of it, I'll have to see it one day.

Posted

Hello all!

How goes it?

Posted

Never heard of it, I'll have to see it one day.

You should. :) I think I'm liking the manga more than the anime, but the anime's pretty darn good.

Except english dubbed *shudder* I'm being forced to watch it seeing as I can't find any english subbed episodes. -_-

It's a really cool concept though. It's about this family, called the Sohma family, who are each possesed by a Spirit from the Chinese Zodiac (The dog, rat, boar, monkey etc.). Although unfortunately, there is one member of the Sohma family (Kyo) who is possesed by a Spirit, but it's not in the Zodiac; The Cat. This is due to the old Japanese myth of the Zodiac:

To briefly summarize it, it went like this:

One day, God decided to hold a banquet for all of these animals, and anyone who came, became a member of the Chinese Zodiac. On the day before the banquet, the mischievious rat told his friend, the Cat, that the banquet was the day after tomorrow, and the Cat believed him. So, when the next day came, all of the animals came to the banquet, except for the poor Cat, who had been tricked.

And Kyo is possesed by the Cat. Throughout the anime, he tries to beat Yuki (his cousin who is possesed by the Spirit of the Rat) in martial arts, and basically defeat him, and he believes that if he does that, he will become a true member of the Zodiac.

If a person of the opposite gender who is not a Sohma hugs one of the Sohma members, they will turn into the animal they are possesed by. And in a short amount of time, will turn back to human.

Tohru Honda, a young girl who goes to the same school as 2 of the Sohma members, discovers the Sohma family's secret, when she accidentally runs into Kyo (she slipped and her arms wrapped around him to keep herself from falling), and then accidentally hugs 2 other Zodiac members. She promises to keep the secret safe, though.

And Tohru ends up falling in love.. *wink wink* Lol

But I won't give any spoilers, other than it is one hilarious and cute anime and manga! :)

And CW, it's goin' pretty good for me, I guess. 3 day weekend, woohoo!

Posted

Hiya CW.

That sound really kool Saria! How are you watching it?

Posted

I am sooooo happy. The Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish is on Cartooonnetwork, I loved that show when I was younger, and I still do. Pinky and The Brain, They're Pinky and The Brain. I'm so happy I'm crying

Posted

Hiya CW.

That sound really kool Saria! How are you watching it?

I'm watching it on veoh.com.

But you can only find english dubbed eps there. But if you're okay with that, then by all means, you can go watch it. :)

And akamaru, that movie airs all the time on Teletoon (Canadian channel for Cartoon Network) and on YTV (Canadian channel for Nickelodeon), they still show Pinky and the Brain.

Though I really miss the Animaniacs. That was one of the greatest shows of my childhood lol. :)

Actually, right now, Teletoon is airing the good ol' movie, 'Batman Forever.' I never realized how much I love that movie, but now that I'm watching it, I'm remembering all of the events which occur and it's awesome.:)

Jim Carrey made one hell of an awesome Riddler:

"Caffeine'll KILL YA!"

"SURF'S UP, BIG KAHUNA!" xD