Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been getting a lot of college letters lately. A lot of them were out of the state, some even out of the country. They seemed interesting, but I've already decided that I want to go to San Diego State, major in history and become a history teacher, and minor in Japanese. Either teach history, or do the Filipino thing and become a nurse.

But every letter I've gotten all have one thing in common: none of them spelled my email address correctly. D:

Posted

OBJECTION! I do not know why i said that. I am just excited that I'll finally have 1000 posts today!

Posted

OBJECTION! I do not know why i said that. I am just excited that I'll finally have 1000 posts today!

Only 5 more, man! :)

And Sirjoshizzle: That's strange. Each and every one of them spelt it incorrectly?

Odd. :huh:

Posted

Only 5 more, man! :)

Im going to make a new topic my 1000 post! Im pretty sure you guys are going to know what it is, Yep, you guessed it! Ima ask you guys what my custom title should be!

Posted

I won't be long after you LP

Posted

I won't be long after you LP

No, You only have a short time left! Now, Check out my new topic!

Posted

OBJECTION! I do not know why i said that.

HOLD IT! I inspire you. :)

And Sirjoshizzle: That's strange. Each and every one of them spelt it incorrectly?

Odd. :huh:

Yeah. It's [email protected], but they mixed the I in "eria" with an L.

Posted

Pinky and The Brain, They're Pinky and The Brain, Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

Posted

HOLD IT! I inspire you. :)

Yeah. It's [email protected], but they mixed the I in "eria" with an L.

Lol, sorry, but that's slightly funny. ALL of them? Wow. What'd you sat when you saw that?

Posted

I said, "if you can't get my email right, then I'm too good for you." :P

Though it might have been partially my fault because they got my information from my PSAT test form, and I don't dot my I's, so they could have mistaken it for an L. But still, my email account is my name, so if they were able to mail it to me, they should have been able to get it right.

Posted

I said, "if you can't get my email right, then I'm too good for you." :P

Though it might have been partially my fault because they got my information from my PSAT test form, and I don't dot my I's, so they could have mistaken it for an L. But still, my email account is my name, so if they were able to mail it to me, they should have been able to get it right.

Lol. That is true.

Posted

Dot Warner: [cough] Once upon a time, a brave knight married a beautiful princess... and they had two sons. But they wanted a daughter, to... so they planted a garden...

Yakko Warner: [softly] And out of the prettiest flower came...

Dot Warner: [smiles weakly] Me.

Yakko Warner: [Everyone is watching the scene with tears in their eyes] So then mom and dad took you home

[is cradling Dot closer in his arms]

Yakko Warner: and everynight at bedtime, they'd come in and ask "Who the cutest girl?" and you'd say...

Dot Warner: [weakly] I am.

Yakko Warner: And they'd ask "How did you get so cute?" and you'd say...

Dot Warner: [cough]

[weakly]

Dot Warner: I was born that way...

Yakko Warner: And they'd say...

Posted

Little known fact hobos can't aford cable. I can. :biggrin: WHERE IS MY DAMNED REMOTE? I HATE ICARLY. :cry:

Posted

Little known fact hobos can't aford cable. I can. :biggrin: WHERE IS MY DAMNED REMOTE? I HATE ICARLY. :cry:

I knew you got that from iCarly. :biggrin:

Posted

I knew you got that from iCarly. :biggrin:

That episode is on right now. I lost my remote and I hate this show even though... never mind I can't find it. Oh no not the naked brothers band. The name is sooooooo inapropreit.