Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm 14 too.

Posted

Hmmmmm

Zoe (Zoh-ee) Life (greek)

I dunno, just felt like posting that, since my mom and stepdad are having a kid she got a book of exotic names from around the world, and that was in it.

Posted

Zoe (Zoh-ee)

That doesn't have anything to do with me... right? :embarrassed:

i'll shut up now :embarrassed:

Posted

That doesn't have anything to do with me... right? :embarrassed:

i'll shut up now :embarrassed:

it has everything to do with you :D

NOW SHUT UP!

Posted

why didn't this site work yesterday? It just kept showing "service unavailable"....wtf?

Posted

I know, the only time I could come on, and the server is un available.

BTW, thankyou for the comments on my iPod charger. It has that homemade feel, theres that, and the fact that it's covered in epoxy putty. :D

Posted

Weee another awesome weekend =D Party thursday night, The Video game symphony was last night and was sooooooo good... and tonight going out for a good friends birthday.

Hope your all having a good time too!

Posted

Hmmmmm

Zoe (Zoh-ee) Life (greek)

THAT'S HOW YOU PRONOUNCE "ZOE"? :huh::o I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS PRONOUNCED "Zoh!"

Wait a minute....I think I heard that name before...Oh yeah, Zoey 101. (Not that I watch it, just heard of it.)

Different spelling...But same sound.

Anyways, yes, Zuzu, I had an AWESOME weekend so far! #1 because: Yesterday was my 13th B -day(!) and #2 becuase today is teh party!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!

Posted

Well then, Happy Birthday my friend :D

Hope you had an awesome party.

Posted

I know, the only time I could come on, and the server is un available.

BTW, thankyou for the comments on my iPod charger. It has that homemade feel, theres that, and the fact that it's covered in epoxy putty. :D

np, iPod chargers are expensive btw...o_O

and happy b-day hylian twili=)

Posted

G333, i didn't know you knew stuff about demons! or was that all just random stuf ?

No, I just read. And make logical deductions. I used at least 10 sources to write that. :embarrassed:

I've been gone a few days, no time to warn anyone...an urgent notice. And I'm never on top of my schedule. :embarrassed: Big-ish KCSO conference, takes quite a while to get to HQ, so I bought a copy of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (awesome game, by the way) and played that on the trip. I had a choice of normal travel or S.A., of course I chose normal, you never know how S.A. will affect you..... :unsure:

My superiors made me take a vow of silence, there's no one word for it in English, but it basically means "To keep matters of a certain kind only between yourself and the attendees, with some slight conversings to non-attendees allowed." :embarrassed:

Posted

You read? :unsure:

Posted

Well then, Happy Birthday my friend :D

Hope you had an awesome party.

I did. We went golfing, we played some games, and...WE DRANK BEER!!!!! Lol, Just kidding.

Posted

WE DRANK BEER!!!!!

OH MY GOD!jk!

Posted

No, I just read. And make logical deductions. I used at least 10 sources to write that. :embarrassed:

I've been gone a few days, no time to warn anyone...an urgent notice. And I'm never on top of my schedule. :embarrassed: Big-ish KCSO conference, takes quite a while to get to HQ, so I bought a copy of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (awesome game, by the way) and played that on the trip. I had a choice of normal travel or S.A., of course I chose normal, you never know how S.A. will affect you..... :unsure:

My superiors made me take a vow of silence, there's no one word for it in English, but it basically means "To keep matters of a certain kind only between yourself and the attendees, with some slight conversings to non-attendees allowed." :embarrassed:

Does "Secret" work? :wacko: