Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't like RPing. I even have spell check, but I still don't want to. Oh well.

Here are my grades.

ALGEBRA: F 42.22%

Band: A+ 100%

English: A+ 108.57%

Health: F 63.50%

Physical Science: F 64.13%

Word Processing: 90.60% My best GWAM is 51 :) That's how many words I can type in one minuet. :) With out any mistakes. I can also type without looking at the keybored.

World History 90.65%

My grades SUCK!

Also, Bathy, I got 2 In School Suspentions for calling a kid a f***ing jewbag. xD I also learned that calling someone a jew is being a raciest which is bull crap because being judism is an ethinic group. MY TEACHERS ARE SO STUPID!

Posted

It is racist. I knew it was racist though. I didn't learn anything from that other than not to mess with the Dutch.

Posted (edited)

It is racist. I knew it was racist though. I didn't learn anything from that other than not to mess with the Dutch.

I really don't see how it's racist honestly. As stated before it's a religion. It's not like they have a differnt colored skin like blue, or yellow, or green, or any other color. I mean race means the color of someone's skin. If I remember correctly.

Edit: The really stupid part of it all is the fact that jewbag isn't even a real word. :(

Edit 2: Oh good god it is a real word. :( What the heck? Look at this. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jewbag

Warning it has cussing in it, but it's a real word?

Final edit: I hate google. :angrylink:

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I don't like RPing. I even have spell check, but I still don't want to. Oh well.

Here are my grades.

ALGEBRA: F 42.22%

Band: A+ 100%

English: A+ 108.57%

Health: F 63.50%

Physical Science: F 64.13%

Word Processing: 90.60% My best GWAM is 51 :) That's how many words I can type in one minuet. :) With out any mistakes. I can also type without looking at the keybored.

World History 90.65%

I won't get my grades until tomorrow (we generally always get our report cards on the thursday after the end of the six weeks.)

On my report card, I don't think my Keyboarding teacher includes the GWAM

Posted

I won't get my grades until tomorrow (we generally always get our report cards on the thursday after the end of the six weeks.)

On my report card, I don't think my Keyboarding teacher includes the GWAM

I can check my grades by this thing called progress book. I hate it so much. It's the one thing that gets me more in trouble than anything else. Besides calling the kid a jewbag... Witch is a word.

Posted

I really don't see how it's racist honestly. As stated before it's a religion. It's not like they have a differnt colored skin like blue, or yellow, or green, or any other color. I mean race means the color of someone's skin. If I remember correctly.

It was already noted by DuBois that in making the difference between races, it is not race that we think about, but culture:

Posted

Well that sucks. :( Now I need a new insult. I have no ideas.

Posted

Creep should do.

Anyway, I'll have to go soon. I'll see you all tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be even less annoying. If I'm still annoying, tell me. I can't tell if I'm any better than I was before.

Posted

DM.png

Posted

Lol. I love that old joke, 'Hey guys! Guess what happened on Google!' like when Bootson (whatever it is) did that with The Legend of Zelda and posted it in a new topic as art.

Anyway, we have to take our Physics test again. I don't know why but apparently there's some huge reason why we have to. And I got all 1s in the last one. I better do it again. :angry:

Posted

:>>>>>>>

Posted

Look! A new member! :3

Posted

:(

That's not very nice. I thinks you shud get banned instant like. Your name was mean but I thought you would be nicer.

Adr990. Ban him pwease.

Posted

~:>Fd

safdas;fl