Which LOZ character sucks the most!

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone... You might've noticed me or already hate me or something but ehrm... I'm Teal... And NO, some people though I am the guy who games for hours or days or something but I'm not!!!

I just wanted to join people in a story because a friend of mine told me it was fun but I won't budge in anymore :angry:

Anywayz, I made a new topic and didn't read it was illegal or something so please don't get angry for my ignorance if it IS illegal... I just wanted to know, who do you REALLY think sucks bigtime in all the LOZ...

I think it's the owl in LOZ tOoT because he just keeps on blabbering and talking and whining! I always try to kill him with bow and arrows but he WON'T DIE!

Does anyone here know how to kill the darn bird???

Posted

nope, but beleive us several of us DO want to kill him, his name's kapora gebora and hes some kind of sage, but he's really just annoying and tells you stuff you knew already....then u accidentally click to hear it again.....and start screaming....

Posted

WOO!..you know who else I want to shoot? Tatl..whew,I can barely stand that 'ding sing1' for when she wants to talk to you..and she yells at you all the time..and that 'what,you don`t know what an (insert monster`s name here) is?!"

...(insert girly scream here) *faints*

Posted

the annoying fairies what point out the obvious and when you do actually want to do something it goes "hey!!" and then that's when you start going insane, sitting in a corner going "no, not navi, please, not navi, NOOOO!!!!!" over and over again

Posted

I do that with really bad puns my friends write in fan fictions...*shudder*

Anyway, I hate Kaebora Gaebora the most. Seriously, he goes through like 10 screens of crud you already know, and then yeah, you hit yes to hear it again on a comple and utter accident...

Posted

So if I sum up everything, the most annoying characters are the ones who talk and nag and talk and nag and won't stop doing it if you want them to stop and keep on doing it when you're busy with something hard. I really agree... Another thing is, the most annoying guys always seem to be immortal... Like Navi, Tattl and that dreadful owl...

Kaebora Gaebora... I'm not sure if I know him but I know exactly know what you mean... I just keep on tapping and smashing A in the hope that some big-mouth will shut up and then, I feel like killing myself when I smash the A button once to much and the whole trash starts over again!

Posted

i never found navi that annoying, because quite often she seemed useful, tatl knew absolutely nothing though, which just annoyed me most of the time, plus she still didn't seem to like you much and continued to be saracastic...

Posted

Yeah well, she can't help it... I'm pretty glad she went with Link and not with me... :P:D Anywayz, Navi's pretty useful the first two hours but after that she keeps coming up with things I already know... And I just mean... THE SOUND!!! "heyheyheyhey!"

Posted

I need earplugs the next time I play Majora's Mask..I am sick of hearing that annoying dinging noise every time she wants to talk to me, and etc. <_<

Posted

Yeah... But she's almost dinging every fight so... YOU CAN'T HEAR ANY OF THE MUSIC ANYMORE..! :( I think the sounds and music is what really finishes any videogame... Except for Tattl and Navi's sounds... *Tries to kill Navi once again but fails poorly* Dang... Stupid fairy... :angry:

Posted

:unsure: Mm-hmm...*hands Teal a bottle*

Posted

*Tries desperately to catch Tattl and Navi but gets caught in the jar himself because of clumsiness* Dang... Why do I have to be a fairy!? :embarrassed:

Posted

navi was chill, but Tatl was so sarcastic i wanted to shoot myself and the owl kept talking and talking, and like most of you, I would hit "yes" to hear him again! GAAAAAAAAAAAH! :angry:

Posted

The owl must DIE! :angry:

Posted

ahh, i like the owl...(ok, i think half of the forum hates me now) but i really really hate...

SKULL KID! i never liked him he is stupid, weird and ... ugly

i just don't like him