Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite part in Twilight Princess

105 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought that Morpheal, DiaBaba, Deku Toad, Stallord, and Armoghoma all had rediculous weak points. . .

Posted

They were very easy, indeed.

If only they were longer fights...

Posted

What we need is a longer and a harder zelda game.

Or to have a difficulty setting.

Posted

Hopefully the next zelda game will be longer...

Posted

with gohma its always the eye, it's just what it is, if you think armogohma has an odd weak point, then gohma in OoT has an odd weak point...

and Stallord was a flipping skull, the only sensible thing to have as a weak point is the very source of what's keeping him alive i.e. the sword.

Posted

It took me a long time to defeat Stallord and Argorok. My favorite boss battle was probably Argorok.

Posted

who was argarok again? I never remember the boss' names....

Posted

the dragon (i think)

I've kinda stalled in my second playthrough of twilight princess, but SSX blue is such..an...awesome...game

Posted

the dragon (i think)

I've kinda stalled in my second playthrough of twilight princess, but SSX blue is such..an...awesome...game

I need a new wii game... I've done everything there is to do in hyrule...

Posted

but SSX blue is such..an...awesome...game

you... have... SSX... blue... :cry:

I loved SSX3!!! and I really want to play the next one! :cry:

Posted

i look forward to spider-man 3...

Posted

I think we're a little bit off topic so...

I'm not sure how I feel about that part when you're looking for the Big Key in Snowpeak Ruins and you find the pumpkin... that's weird, it's like "Mmmmmh, I was supposed to find a key not a pumpkin... :unsure: "

Posted

Snowpeak Ruins was a nice dungeon. I think I liked it because it was actually someone's house.

Posted

Snowpeak Ruins was a nice dungeon. I think I liked it because it was actually someone's house.

It was a good change, I didn't have the idea of "I have to go and finish a whole temple"

Posted

oops, i meant ssx blur, can;t be asked to go back and edit and it's almost the same, anyway, yes, very good game

i think i like twilight princess so much still because i was able to break it up nicely, some of you guys probabbly played it solid and then thought meh, which you probabbly wouldn;t have done for ocarina of time, i had a strange draw from wii sports and red steel took away some of my time as well, now i've got ssx blur, twilight princess is definately looking to be the game i go on once i get bored of that.

well, that and im borrowing excitetruck from a friend, which i've almost completed.

snowpeak ruins was nice and i think it was probabbly the hardest dungeon, still not that hard, but a couple of classic block puzzles helped things along

who's found the cave with the 3 block puzzles to get a heart piece? that was fun...