Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

pie in the face

23 posts in this topic

Posted

*throws antiteleporter potion at C-X with perfect aim at 500m/h and then shoots him*

You do know that 500m/h is 500 meters per hour, don't you? :embarrassed: I think you meant miles....that would be mi/h. :unsure:

*Throws a pie of emoticons that aren't used very much at whoever says bed things about me behind my back* :tingle::triforce::sheik::zelda::ocarina::mask::wub::grinninglink:

Posted

You do know that 500m/h is 500 meters per hour, don't you? :embarrassed: I think you meant miles....that would be mi/h. :unsure:

*Throws a pie of emoticons that aren't used very much at whoever says bed things about me behind my back*

:wub: :shiek: :grinninglink: *Throws a pie that makes the person it hits a Grade A....DUMB***! at Keaton*

Posted

loads pie bazooka and shoots at both armies neutral army rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

The UsurperPie! IT OWNS ALL OTHER PIES!!! :o :o

- = =[}

Posted

*walks into the G333 side of the battle*

yo, I'm in the great evil army *points at sig*.

can i have a gun?

Posted

Sure! *Gives hyruledotnetwillriseagain a gun* Even though you aren't in the evil army anymore, I still respect you. :cry:

Posted

A pineapple pie gets launched out of a canon towards a hoola hoop. It hits the hoop and spins around in it, accelerating due to the rockets I installed. It accerates to mach 10 before flying out, bouncing off the backboard, through the net, and onto your head.

Posted

Yum...

Do you want the rest... It has hair in it... Eww...