Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The inside of a Fairy

23 posts in this topic

Posted

We all know Navi, Tatl, Tael, the Red Fairies, but have you wondered what is behind that light? Are they only a small, shiny, and round piece of light with wings? Or do they really have a body behind that light? They never mention anything about this in the games...

Posted

Well, Tatl says "Is there something on my face?!", so that suggests that they're not little balls of light. Mabye they're reeally shiny fantasy-ish fairies.

Posted

I've always believed they're small beings with female bodies that produce light. It' just forms a glowing sphere.

Posted

I think they're just glowing spheres. :P Like when Tatl and Tael bump into each other or something, the glowing parts just hit together. :mellow:

Posted

Yes, but what about Tael? He's a guy fairy, so he couldn't possibly have a female body. :D

And we can remember back to the botch Zelda 'anime'... Sprite wasn't just a ball of light, she had a body. I doubt the show would be of good reference though. :huh:

Posted

I think that behind the balls of light are little fat flying moblins!!!! :D :D :D :D

Okay. . . Maybe not. :cry:

Posted

I think that behind the balls of light are little fat flying moblins!!!! :D :D :D :D

Okay. . . Maybe not. :cry:

Hahaha, that's hilarious!!! :D

I've always thought that the fairies are glowing spheres :unsure:

Posted

I don't think the zelda cartoon is a good referance for anything, just watch an episode and you'll see why...

apart from maybe where link keeps everything.

Posted

in ww they are small women... and by the way, i always felt bad capturing them... they got so sad...

Posted

Navi is a ball of light and tatl and tael have small bodies that glows.

Posted

I have always believed that they are small balls of light that help Link carry his stuff, because there is no way Link can carry many things and still be able to walk normally!!!

Posted

I have always believed that they are small balls of light that help Link carry his stuff, because there is no way Link can carry many things and still be able to walk normally!!!

What about in WW and GC TP?!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUUUURRRNAAAAGGGEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I liked them better in WW where they had faces. :lol:

Posted

In WW he uses magic or a magic pouch and on TP Midna helps him carry the stuff.

Posted

they- lets say Navi for example, is little people, in her cause, a little naked blue female person with wings and an atitude :P