Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yes....HYRULE flooded....

38 posts in this topic

Posted

We all know Hyrule flooded. It says so in WW....

But....What about....

TERMINA?

Termina WAS Destined to die in a Smimilar way, but Link saved it.

MEANING......Termina DIDN'T get destroyed, and It still exists...

And Link left Termina.....So does this mean.....

MAJORA COULD RISE AGAIN?

Build up on this theory, even if you don't agree with Majora rising again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

yeah, Majora could rise again... They never said that its magic were destroyed :unsure:

Posted

yer, but chances are the sea level of the whole world went up (like global warming, only god induced :D) so termina could well be flooded as well.

interesting idea though.

Posted

maybe global warming is made by the gods...

anyway, good theory, I personally don't think we'll see majora in any future games...

Posted

maybe global warming is made by the gods...

anyway, good theory, I personally don't think we'll see majora in any future games...

Yeah, it just hit me, since Termina is an Alternate world, meaning It didn't flood.

I'll build up on this theory if i get more ideas.....

Posted

there seems to be fairly split opinion as to whether termina is an alternative world or just another part of the world in which hyrule is set in :S

I'll tell you what would be cool that i've never seen on a good scale on any other game, a zelda game where if you kept going in a straight line, you would eventually get back to where you started, it would need to take like an hour to do that so the curve wasn't that noticable, but that would be cool.

darn it, im getting some really good ideas for a zelda type game, i really need to start up an indie devlopment team but it'd take ages until id make something any good.

Posted

I'll tell you what would be cool that i've never seen on a good scale on any other game, a zelda game where if you kept going in a straight line, you would eventually get back to where you started, it would need to take like an hour to do that so the curve wasn't that noticable, but that would be cool.

You have a good idea about the curve, but it wouldn't be needed. If you've ever played Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega Genesis, you just might remember Metropolis Zone 1. I point out this Zone because near the end of the Zone you find yourself beside a hole the goes on in a continuous loop until you finally fall out of one of the sides. It's kinda like putting a warp at the bottom of the screen that instantly takes you right back to the top of the screen... See where I'm going with this? It means if you set it up like you said you could effectively run north until you have reached the southern most part... and even better? you could do it in about 1 minute... good idea

I don't think Termina got flooded. I think that door at the beginning of LoZ-MM (right before you meet the mask salesman) closed again after Link left. Oh and it did say the magic had completely LEFT the mask... NOT been destroyed... so you have a slim SLIM chance of seeing Majora again. Probly not.

Posted

We all know ww is in Hyrule so what PH is in termina?

Posted

No, PH is in Hyrule. It's still flooded.

Yeah, it just hit me, since Termina is an Alternate world, meaning It didn't flood.

.....Hmm....how did Link get there on his horse....? :wacko: I always thought Termina was an alternate world, but I just realized that there are no recorded attempts at successfully reaching an alternate world by riding a horse....at least I think there aren't....*goes to library for information* :unsure:

Posted

.....Hmm....how did Link get there on his horse....? :wacko: I always thought Termina was an alternate world, but I just realized that there are no recorded attempts at successfully reaching an alternate world by riding a horse....at least I think there aren't....*goes to library for information* :unsure:

At the beggining of MM, Majora stole Link's horse Epona and escaped. Then you followed him and fell in a hole. Maybe Majora crossed to Termina in the horse and then you crossed to Termina through the hole. So I don't think Termina flooded, and Majora wasn't destroyed so he could still appear in future games, but don't be sure.

Posted

So??

I mean, if termina and Hyrule flooded, Link should be able to sail to Termina...

Posted

IN WW IT SAYS THE "WORLD" WAS FLOODED SO TERMINA WAS OBVIOUSLY FLOODED UNLESS SOME CRAZY MAGIC POWER MADE A SHIELD AROUND THERE

Posted

wii all know about a crazy magic power that forms a shield around a area... the TWILIGHT REALM!!! DUHDUHDUHDUHDUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

surely if the twilight realm is another dimension then it doesn't have to have been flooded anyway?

Posted

well termina is also another dimension...