Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you LIKE about TP?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, SO Twilight Princess Wasn't THE Best Zelda game....and SO Twilight Princess didn't Live up to the hype....And SO It didn't have THE Hardest bosses....

But let's focus on the POSITIVE Side of TP. What parts did you LIKE about TP That they left in there?

What I liked were these:

> Graphics

> Midna

> Castle Town in Wolf Form

> Wider Range of Hyrule Field....

> Music for Certain Areas, E.G. Hyrule field (Daytime), Snowpeak, Ballon Pop Minigame, City in The Sky, Boat course, ETC.

Gosh, there was a LOT I liked (and still like) about TP.

WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?

Posted

I loved the graphics, the Wii controls-they're a bit laggy but it's okay- Midna, of course, Hyrule Castle, riding Epona, Eldin Bridge, Lake Hylia, the Fishing Hole, using the Ball and Chain for massive pwnage, aiming the bow, the Magic Armor, the Zora Armor, Argorok, Stallord, the Cave of Ordeals, Hyrule Castle Town, Zora's Domain, Ordon Village, herding the goats, jousting over Lake Hylia, King Bulblin....

There are quite a few things I totally loved.

Posted

I loved the graphics, the Wii controls-they're a bit laggy but it's okay- Midna, of course, Hyrule Castle, riding Epona, Eldin Bridge, Lake Hylia, the Fishing Hole, using the Ball and Chain for massive pwnage, aiming the bow, the Magic Armor, the Zora Armor, Argorok, Stallord, the Cave of Ordeals, Hyrule Castle Town, Zora's Domain, Ordon Village, herding the goats, jousting over Lake Hylia, King Bulblin....

There are quite a few things I totally loved.

Yeah, like I loved the whole twilight realm aspect, and fishing was awesome :) The graphics were obviously amazing :D

Posted

I forgot about the Twilight Realm.

It even inspired me to write a story. No, it's not a fanfic. ^_^

Posted

Personally I think they should have put more into the Twilight Realm. It was just too bare.

All it really had was a dungeon, where as it was supposed to be a city.

And I agree with you on the fishing. I caught the Hylian Loach the first time i tried, it's a good feeling.

Posted

I liked the fishing hole, Ordon village (though there should've been more to do there...), Zoras armor, The hole transforming-from-human-to-wolf-thing and several of the dungeons. I also love to ride on epona in Hyrule field...

One thing I didn't like was the whole collect light bugs thing... But anyway, Yay it was a great game...

Posted

I think the thing about twilight princess are that there are more things to like about it than any other zelda game, i think few people would doubt that (even compared with OoT) if they hear me out.

The reason why most people don;t rate it as highly as OoT is because OoT didn;t really do anything wrong and you can really nitpit at some aspects of twilight princess. However, i still prefer twilight princess...

Posted

TP doesn't have that weird and exciting feeling that WW has, for example.

WW is still my favorite Zelda.

Posted

exactly, relean you hit on the mark.

both ww and oot had a certain zelda feel to them that tp just didn't have.

Posted

Yeah.

Starting a new game in TP is not as exciting as starting one in WW or OoT.

Posted

Yeah.

Starting a new game in TP is not as exciting as starting one in WW or OoT.

Agreed :) Although...I have never played WW before, so I'll just use OoT as an example :embarrassed:

Posted

What I liked about wind waker was the combat and some elements of pure genius throughout the game.

Twilight princess actually drops somewhat on the combat, despite adding new moves, which is a shame but the elements of genius are much more, which is why i prefer TP to Wind waker and OoT. I would probabbly say OoT would be my third favourite zelda now, but i reckon with TP being top, that drops wind waker to third...

Posted

I liked

Graphics

Midna

Hidden Skills

You could use your sword while riding Epona

Talk to other animals

Turn into a wolf

The ending

That cool move Link did before putting his sword away (after defeating a monster)

Posted

yer, that was cool, I try to do that as much as possible.

I found out about it by pure fluke, lol

Posted

Learning the Hidden Skills was quite awesome.

The music was okay... The towns were great, but the rest of the world was left empty for some reason.