Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you LIKE about TP?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, SO Twilight Princess Wasn't THE Best Zelda game

Says you.

....and SO Twilight Princess didn't Live up to the hype....

Says you.

And SO It didn't have THE Hardest bosses....

Have you even beaten it? Because I remember you saying in a topic that you've never actually beaten a Zelda game....

both ww and oot had a certain zelda feel to them that tp just didn't have.

Says you.

I prefer Twilight Princess because of its awesomeness. Maybe no one agrees with me, but I think it had more of an epic feel than OoT. "It should have had more dungeons. There weren't enough!!" you may say. News flash: OoT and TP both had nine dungeons. "But I dunn like to collect da bugs!" you may say. Well, I didn't exactly like to collect Golden Skulltula Tokens.

Posted

I don't hate it. It's your opinion. ^_^

But the world was left empty...

It detracts from the Oh my God, I'm the chosen hero to save all the beings in Hyrule feeling, you know, because there aren't a lot of beings to save.

Posted

I liked the fishing!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted

I don't hate it. It's your opinion. ^_^

No, no, no, no, no......no. You see, I say some peoples hated mah post. Not me. It's impossible to hate me. :n_n:

I liked the hidden skillz, the Usurper King, the goats that you can pet ^_^ , the fishing, the cucco-controlling goodness, the wolfy awesomeness, the Midna-ness, and more stuff that I don't have time to Wii-type now. :embarrassed:

Posted

only thing hyrule field could really do with was a few more trees and maybe in the riding moblins didn;t get really close o you so you actually had to shoot them with arrows. Don't get me wrong, hitting them with the sword is fun, but i prefer getting them with arrows most of the time.

None of the other game's had that much in the fields anyway, OoT was fairly barren and there was only the one field, with a couple of landmarks near the seperate areas, at least the TP one was split up in different sections.

Posted

Midna was cool

The ability to use your sword on while Epona was good and was what mainly got me excited about it before it came out

The twirly thing Link does with his sword when he beats a monster

the swordfight w/ gannondork

horseback fights

The hidden skills

the ability to turn into a wolf

and scaring people in Hyrule Castle Town as wolf link

What I was dissapointed with was that Midna could do alot more w/ the fused shadow than she actually did.