Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Annoying armies

27 posts in this topic

Posted

dude youve defeated your own purpose..... and shown your just like the other army people, in attempt to get back at them for their annoyanceyouve just managed to annoy more people.... the whole concept is entertainingly dumbfounded..... but still entertaining....

Posted

Maybe I should start up my own army, but I don't know. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Why start one when you could join us? Eh? Nah, do whatever you want.

Posted

I vote NO ARMY...... Because...... No Army is better than the other two......

EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!! EVIL ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Isn't that spamming Mr. T? :embarrassed:

Posted

No, because this Topic is about Armies..... And I am recruiting for the better side!!!!!

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I, again, say "piffle!" to the dark side! The Un-evil shall conquer all!

And besides, we have cookies!

Posted

Ha. I have plenty of cookies, ones that I stole from Gingerlink when I first came here! :D

I'm also going around to various companies for someone to support my sugary Evil Army breakfast cereal! :D:D:evil:

Posted

the evil army is really the only army to join... :unsure:

if you're interested in my reasons, see my sig... i'm to evil to post them again... :unsure:

Posted

the evil army is really the only army to join... :unsure:

if you're interested in my reasons, see my sig... i'm to evil to post them again... :unsure:

forget you! Keatons all the way!

Posted

forget you! Keatons all the way!

the darknut gentry FTW

Posted

There should be only the Great Army of Hyrule, and all the other armies can join together to create a weaker army we can beat up whenever we want.

you know what would be cool, though? A Super smash bros brawl tournament with army representatives to see who the best army is.

Posted

There should be only the Great Army of Hyrule, and all the other armies can join together to create a weaker army we can beat up whenever we want.

you know what would be cool, though? A Super smash bros brawl tournament with army representatives to see who the best army is.

i'd probaly excel better in mario kart wii, i'm better at mario kart than brawl.

in upcoming mario kart wii tournaments on the site, i shall win for my clan :sleep: