Dreams

133 posts in this topic

Posted

i have had so many dreams that don't make sense but ive forgoten over half of 'em lol

Posted

me too. I have had no dreams that made sence. I have had dreaqms where I playd zelda the whole time! :huh:

Posted

Okay, here is one of my psyco dreams:

I was at Girl Scout camp, but everything was covered in ice and snow. There was also this huge mountain off to the side. Alright, next we had to cross over the lake. Only we had to use a bridge made of ice cubes. Now, I can't swim, so I was afraid and crawling across the bridge. Then it crumbled and I fell into the ice cold water and died.

Posted

I had a weird dream last night were there was some haunted place and people were running away or something in a submarine and would get into that submarine by jumping into a seemingly bottomless pit that filled up with people and I somehow snuck in and they would kill me if they saw me and I got to the bottom and there were guards and a fight broke out and in the haunted place there was that scream face dude with the tongue sticking out and pale white mask thing and completly black eyes and it was just looking at me and there was some woman who was mad at me and i hit the scream face dude with a mace and he vanished and some more crap happened up in like a mountain I had all these good weapons and stuff[ak-47,m16,gatling gun,etc.]but for some reason kept getting pwned and there were these ice yetis made of ice and i killed like two of them by launching missiles at them and then something else happened and I went back to the haunted place with that same mace and I was expecting that scream face dude to come out and I waited and some dude who looked like him,but his head was more round came out of the woods and started running towards me and I woke up.

Just an example of how weird my dreams can be.

Posted

I just had a dream. It was wierd. first I was chasing kittins for some reason and then i thought i saw one but it was an army oof scorpions. then i went into my room and got did some yaoi stuff with my friend. i am not gay though. :huhwhat:

Posted

i have crAZY dreams

Posted

[quote name='TLoZ pro' date='Jul 10 2007, 05:39 PM' post='56785'

I've even tryed to control what happens in my dreams by thinking about it before I go to bed,but it all just seems to go back to some stuff I was talking about earlier that day.

Posted

i had a dream where i was running through a field and link came out of no where on epona and trampled me :cry: all i wanted was his autograph

Posted

Some time dreams can be controlled. Once I was talking to a friend about it, and he said that he had a dream that he was in his room and then he walked downstairs to his kitchen where a shadow thing chased him back to his room, and he woke up just before it tried to kill him. Then he said that after a few more of those dreams, he controlled it and simply didn't go down the stairs, and the monster never came.

Now I have had lots of good and bad dreams, but I have a favorite. I was in a snowy place and I was the main character sora in Kingdom Hearts 2. [i draw keyblades for people just so you can understand this] I was using my keyblade and I fought a member of Organization XIII and I whuped him! It was fun :biggrin::D:joy::unsure:

Posted

I dont have dream much either i wonder why??? :wacko:

Posted

i dram every night

Posted

um I just had a dream about me kissing(i mean the KISS kiss kinda kiss) by boy cousin, boy friend(not boyfriend) girl who dumped me, and i have been atracted to boys/girls all day and i am starting to think i'm a bisexual

Posted

I have had a lot of weird dreams recently i had a dream that i was in school and there was a huge fight everybody in the school was in it and i had another dream that i was underwater and i could breathe

Posted

me too

Posted

weird