Dreams

133 posts in this topic

Posted

most of my dreams are weird

Posted

i had another weird dream last night i dreamed that i was on a plane with some of my friends and the entire roof came off then it was put back on then we were flying really low then i was at the airport looking for one of my friends and i ran into yoda from star wars then i woke up weird dream isnt it

Posted

i had another weird dream last night i dreamed that i was on a plane with some of my friends and the entire roof came off then it was put back on then we were flying really low then i was at the airport looking for one of my friends and i ran into yoda from star wars then i woke up weird dream isnt it

(master Joda)"to watch your steps you have".lol

Posted

i had a dream last night where my best friends big brother made me go into a building where his girl friend was,and he stopped me at a corner and said "i wan't you to run over to her,kiss her on the lips, and run back here and hide.ok?"and i nodded, got ready to run,and ran right by her and took off down a hall way.(this is where i don't remember anything cuz i was seeing flashbacks from other dreams)and i circled around back to the front door and they were both standing there talking.and so i ran,jumped kissed her and went throug the doors anfd woke up.

alot of "and's" in there :huh:

Posted

um I just had a dream about me kissing(i mean the KISS kiss kinda kiss) by boy cousin, boy friend(not boyfriend) girl who dumped me, and i have been atracted to boys/girls all day and i am starting to think i'm a bisexual

hahaha well u could be :P

but i find it strange to dream about kissing a boy cousin.

Posted

I had a dream where I woke up (still in my dream) and I was the size of my toys! :wacko: It was cool! I acted like I drove my toy warthog (it

Posted

i had a dream were i was in the lord of the rings movie as aragorn it was awesome and it felt real

Posted

I recently had a dream where my little cousin (Loz playing one) died. Once I woke up, I was just staring at the floor and thinking about my little cousin for a while. That dream brought up a thought-that everyone I know wont live forever. My mom might die tomorrow, or my brother could die next week. My best friend could die next month. It made me realize that I've got to try to enjoy every moment I have with them while I can.

Posted

The night before the Harry Potter book came out I had this deam that Harry, Ron, and Dumbledore were going arond looking for something. Then, something in my head reminded me

Dumbledore is dead

(Book 6 spoiler). So then Dumbledor melted into a puddle and kinda disolved into the floor. Harry and Ron didn't notice anything. They just kept going on.

Posted

I recently had a dream where my little cousin (Loz playing one) died. Once I woke up, I was just staring at the floor and thinking about my little cousin for a while. That dream brought up a thought-that everyone I know wont live forever. My mom might die tomorrow, or my brother could die next week. My best friend could die next month. It made me realize that I've got to try to enjoy every moment I have with them while I can.

i have dreams like that too :cry: they're sad

i dreamt that i had over i million posts here and so i was promoted to OVER LORD instead of member,NS,etc.it was awesome

Posted

i have dreams like that too :cry: they're sad

i dreamt that i had over i million posts here and so i was promoted to OVER LORD instead of member,NS,etc.it was awesome

If they were all at the same time....

THAT'S A *Censored* WAD OF SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, in REAL LIFE, I don't think the thing that moniters yer posts could make it to a million...or could it...Anybody who's a Mod, please tell me if they can reach 1 Million....

Posted

why is that spam :huh:

anyways i had a dream a couple weks ago where i was in a desert.when all of the sudden a horse ran by with a cowboy on it :huh: it was weird

Posted

The night after I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I dreamed that Dumbledore was flying in a broomstick and throwing galleons all around in a forest. It was in the morning and it had to be in the morning because of the colors of the galleons...

weird...

Posted

why is that spam :huh:

Because it like post, post, post, post, post, post, post ,post, post, post, post, post, etc.

A MILLION POSTS IN A ROW? HOW IS THATNOT SPAM?

Posted

not in a row :huh: