Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Craze topic

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you ever wonna say something real crazy like this:

You wonna know what I'm knowing, but that means that I'm knowing what you want to know.

So we all know what each other wants to know but we know that we shouldn't let each other know that we want to know what each other is knowing.

So we have to know that each other doesn't know that we want to know what he knows.

And that means that we all know what I' meaning with those crazy things right? :D:D:D

So guys let's go crazy;)

Posted

give me some weed and I'll talk about crazy poo for hours... anyway,.......................................................................................................................................................................................................do you dig destruction?

Posted

Oh Bravo Sydney.......... BRAVO

I hear the sound of one hand clapping.......

Here's a riddle for ya,

If a tree falls in a forest... and no one is there, does it make a sound?

I know you freaks have probobly heard that one already, but still, WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE TOPIC?!?!?!?!?

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

of course it does... this one is worse;

if it's a red car stands in total darkness does it still have a color?

Posted

No...... Color only exists because of light.. if ther is no light, then ther is no color to reflect it off of.....

I learned that in science......

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

great answer, BRAVO!

ok a new one;

let's say your traveling in the speed of light in a car... suddenly you turn on your frontlights... what will happen?

Posted

Then the light would travel along with your car for a short period of time and slowly fade away, ( this is only if you turn the lights off right after you turn them on.) If you leave thm on then the light will just travel with the car, but it will be different light "every unit of time light travels". Light Seconds?

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I have another one:

My friend captain jack sented that one to me in Pm.

The below statement is true

The above statement is fails

All below statements are true

All tree above statements are fails

The statement below is true

All statements above are fails.

So now tell me Mr Triforce which statement is true and which are fails. :unsure:

Posted

Y'see...... when you read a riddle.... the answer progresses throughout each line in the riddle. So, the last line you read is always the one key in finding an answer (at least in this riddle anyways)........

So, getting back to the riddle,

all of the first statements are false, because the last line said so,

Making the last line true and the rest false.....

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

Posted

About the tree in the forest with nobody to hear its falling sound...

We will never know.

Posted

Y'see...... when you read a riddle.... the answer progresses throughout each line in the riddle. So, the last line you read is always the one key in finding an answer (at least in this riddle anyways)........

So, getting back to the riddle,

all of the first statements are false, because the last line said so,

Making the last line true and the rest false.....

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

That's not right cuase : the last statement from below says " the below statemend is wrong (the last one)

And the last statement says " all above statements are wrong.

So the second statement from below above the last one is fals too.

right? :D

Heavy riddle, isn'T it?

Posted

none of the statements are true... the only statement that is true or certain is this;

I think, therefore I exist.

Posted

Here's a riddle for ya,

If a tree falls in a forest... and no one is there, does it make a sound?

No, it doesn't. Because sound is what our ears create when sound waves reach them, and the fallen tree makes mere sound waves, but without an ear to interpret them, they just remain waves.

if it's a red car stands in total darkness does it still have a color?

No, color is actually the reflection of light off of things, that our irises interpret into the colors. If we had no irises, there would be no color, regardless of the light. If there was no light, there would be nothing for our irises to intercept, reaching the same colorless solution.

My guess (T meaning true and F meaning false):

The below statement is true F

The above statement is false F

All below statements are true F

All three above statements are false T

The statement below is true F

All statements above are false. F

Do you know the REAL answer? Because I would like to know! :embarrassed:

Wait- There IS no answer! The first statement states "The below statement is true." The second says "The above statement is false." So the second one makes the first one false, and that means that the second one is false. Right? Wrong. If the second one was false, that would make the first one true. And that one says that the below statement is true. If that's true, then that means that the second statement is ALSO true! And if the second statement is true, then the first statement is false! And if the first statement is false, that makes the second one false! If the second one is false, then the first one is true! And it just keeps going like that! So it's all just a circle of LIES!! I think I should get the Thinker of the Day Award. Zzz

Posted

No, it doesn't. Because sound is what our ears create when sound waves reach them, and the fallen tree makes mere sound waves, but without an ear to interpret them, they just remain waves.

No, color is actually the reflection of light off of things, that our irises interpret into the colors. If we had no irises, there would be no color, regardless of the light. If there was no light, there would be nothing for our irises to intercept, reaching the same colorless solution.

Wait- There IS no answer! The first statement states "The below statement is true." The second says "The above statement is false." So the second one makes the first one false, and that means that the second one is false. Right? Wrong. If the second one was false, that would make the first one true. And that one says that the below statement is true. If that's true, then that means that the second statement is ALSO true! And if the second statement is true, then the first statement is false! And if the first statement is false, that makes the second one false! If the second one is false, then the first one is true! And it just keeps going like that! So it's all just a circle of LIES!! I think I should get the Thinker of the Day Award. Zzz

Yeah you should.

But i really don't know the real answer I have to ask jack. :D

Posted

IT'S JUST LIES! EVERYWHERE! TRUST NO ONE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!