Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo is Doing Fantastic!!!!

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd buy a hotcake smelling Wii.

Posted

All i know is since the NES, each home console has sold less and less, until it was particularly noticable with n64 and gamecube.

And it all depends on how strong the hotcake smell is.

Just so you know, that site isn't as up to date as it seems, what it does is actually takes the latest sales figures and sees how quickly the numbers are goings up and then adds the numbers on that way, so it works well, but they could be a bit off.

Posted

The wii is so different compared to the other consols out there and curiosity sold a lot of Wii's.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='45249' date='May 20 2007, 08:27 AM']add a 0 onto the end of that and you'll be fine...

last gen, gamecube sold 20 million, xbxo sold about 21 million and ps2 sold over 100 million
Remember that's in 5/6 year's tho.[/quote]

100 Million?

Wow, the PS2 did great last gen. . .

I think they're trying too hard with the PS3. . .

Posted

Great.

Go Wii :D

Posted

At the rate it is going, it will probably catch up to microsoft in about 3 months.

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='45357' date='May 21 2007, 06:28 AM']Great.

Go Wii :D[/quote]

i aggre with all hard core nintendo fans in fact ive never bought anny system that was not nintendo

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I remember about a month ago, I went and bought Super Paper Mario at [color="#ff0000"]T[/color][color="#ffffff"]a[/color][color="#ff0000"]r[/color][color="#ffffff"]g[/color][color="#ff0000"]e[/color][color="#ffffff"]t [/color][color="#ffa500"]and there were some people who were complaining to the desk about not being able to get a Wii that they had wanted since November......... I'm sure glad that my parents got a pre-order.....

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

Yeah, my friend just got one a few days ago and he's been waiting since November. . .

I waited in line at Walmart for the Midnight opening. . .

Posted

i pre-ordered mine... the ps3 has actually outsold the wii in norway :unsure:

Posted

i go to walmart to see if they have anymore Wiis, i already have one. Anyway, ive been going there every week and no wii. ive gone there for 4 months and no wiis. but there are tons of PS3s and XBOXs

Posted

there was a sign outside my local game for ps3s which said "limited stock", this made me laugh

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='47266' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:08 AM']there was a sign outside my local game for ps3s which said "limited stock", this made me laugh[/quote]
that is funny.. considering that everywhere you go the PS3s fill up the shelves.

So I am guessing that the Wii is still nearly impossible to come by. I got mine at Target early in the morning. They sold 30 in 5 minutes when I was there!