Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pond Artwork Needed

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I am in need of an artist to create a pond something like the image shown in this post. I would like something a bit fancier and more in tune with the site's artwork. Also, we will be needing maybe a second pond, a stream, a river, and a sea. All overhead or 3d overhead. I don't want to give away what this is for but getting a good artist for this would be a good catch. I REALLY like the shape of this pond... but I'm not a fan of the rest of the art style... The grass, etc.... some logs/grass or something in the lower left woudl be nice and maybe some cat tails in some areas... If you do it in Photoshop/Illustrator the PSD or AI files would be nice to have eventually just in case something needs touched up. If you could submit a jpg of your pond(s)/sea/stream/river in here or to me that woudl be great! Credit will of course be given. :)

Posted

You really don't need to hide it anymore, Dustin.

We all know it's for Hyrule Online :D

I'd help, but I suck.

I can help make character models.

(Psst..We should implement a create-a-character mode that lets a player add their own sprites to their own characters, E.G. a Pokemon or a 2d character with added sprites for up/down)

Posted

It doesn't nessarily mean it's for hyrule online beta... it could be for the quest system... you might have to make a fishing pole with deku sticks and string or something and try to catch the hylian loach! who knows...

Posted

Lol, I royally suck at doing things like that. ^_^

I hope you find someone who can do it right, Dustin.

Posted

umm heres one that i drew on paint (thats why its not very good but i'm gonna hand draw some soon)

[img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/Link433/Pond.jpg[/img]

Posted

nope, i suck ass XD

Posted

I might hand draw one and then scan it in.
Even if mine does suck, it could be a help =]

Posted

errr...i might do something, probabbly won't be as good as that tho...

and i don't think it is for hyruleonline, i mean if it was, dustin could easily use the sprite sheets of the water...

Posted

[attachment=556:alttp_pic_.gif]Sorry but the link to the attackment didn't work for me I can't see it in bigger size
OK I've tried it but it's not good enough. :cry:
If I'd have a better program it would be better "Paint suchs" :angry:

Posted

Hope you find someone.

Can't wait to see what it will look like. :D

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I decided to do something very rough in the last 10 or so minutes........ Hope that you like it.... (if you do, then I'll continue with it)

[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/Mr_Triforce/RoughLandscape.jpg[/img]
Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

I'll do one if no one else can.. What size would you need it to be? It'd just be a simple one unless you want it more detailed, and it can be in Photoshop or Flash, whichever you prefer.

Posted

Your's is pretty good, Golden Triforce.

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='45478' date='May 21 2007, 06:23 PM']Your's is pretty good, Golden Triforce.[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Thankyou very much Relean!

I guess I'll continue with it. Should I put people in it or what?... or animals...... What should I put in?!?!?!?!?!?

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

wow GoldenTriforce, you convinced me to try out what i can do