Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shhh. . .

47 posts in this topic

Posted

This is gonna be so awesome! I can't wait!! :D

Posted

I love them!
I can't wait for this!

[size=1]And... I won't tell dustin...[/size]

Posted

Can't wait for it! :D

Posted

REAL smooth, posting screenshots leaked from a site on that very site itself, that doesn't make it blatantly obvious...

and you might have ruined it for the rest of the staff now you realise? now dustin probabbly won't post any more special ones for us :(

Posted

i hope its gonna be finished soon!! :grinninglink:

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='46180' date='May 25 2007, 12:43 PM']REAL smooth, posting screenshots leaked from a site on that very site itself, that doesn't make it blatantly obvious...

and you might have ruined it for the rest of the staff now you realise? now dustin probabbly won't post any more special ones for us :([/quote]

Your Welcome! :D

[size=1]P.S. Dustin was asking someone to leak the Screenshots for him in the topic.[/size]

Posted

now...WAY to give THAT away to everyone...

Posted

Honestly Gingerlink, there's no winning with you. . .:mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='46180' date='May 25 2007, 03:43 PM']REAL smooth, posting screenshots leaked from a site on that very site itself, that doesn't make it blatantly obvious...

and you might have ruined it for the rest of the staff now you realise? now dustin probabbly won't post any more special ones for us :([/quote]
dustin did say leak them...

Posted

This'll be awesome! :D

You MUST put a Keaton mask sidequest in. (The character. Not me...) :o

Posted

I wont tell him, I wonder who Death is, it looks a bit strong for a level 1 cause it says there the spell did not do anything to him.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='46180' date='May 25 2007, 02:43 PM']REAL smooth, posting screenshots leaked from a site on that very site itself, that doesn't make it blatantly obvious...

To be fair, who cares.

Posted

[quote name='GoronMerchant' post='46208' date='May 25 2007, 11:55 PM']Honestly Gingerlink, there's no winning with you. . .:mellow:[/quote]

nope, not when im joking...
It's good to see how it's coming along though, beginning to see some variation. Hopefully this isn't all that's done yet though :P

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I will thank GoronMerchant for thanking dustin for letting the screenshots be thankfully leaked...... thankyou.....

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

P.S. please create the :tingle: [color="#8b0000"]FWF [/color][color="#ffa500"]section dustin! please??????[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

That looks awesome!! I can't wait for it!!