Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some wierd Zelda Pics

68 posts in this topic

Posted

*sees the first two pictures,gets up off chair,walks over to wall,and hits head against it several times*.....

let`s see if I can get some weird looking ones..

Posted

Wow. This post is a bigger hit than i thought it would be. :D

Posted

the glow could repesent the whatever you'd call it of the triforce

*raises a spiky mace over her head* remember that chat we had about not arguing with your mistress!?

*throws it away before anyone knotices it and pats Vivi on the head*

there there ... it'll be your time to shine ... um .... one of these days!^_^'

Posted

Eep... I'm not so good at finding screenshots so I'll just LOOK at everything you post here! :D

Posted

i actualy think most of them are fake, give me a proper version of photo shop (i'm to poor to buy one myself), a good working emulator for the roms (mine sucks....) and lots of time... i think i could even make link mary zelda in the temple of time... :P

Posted

Oh come ON! Everyone could do it with that equipment! Off course you always have this group of newbs who can't even do it when you did give them all that, but those people never come to this forum...

Posted

if you go to the image gallery on hyrule.net and into ooc then you can see a strange pic of some weird octopuss thingies that ive never seen in the game and ive played it twice and so has my brother :mellow:

Posted

I have got 2 new wierd and amzing pics of Oot.

post-737-1154138537_thumb.jpg This is just wrong... Volvagia is in Kokiri Forest. WTF?!

post-737-1154138569_thumb.jpg Ive done this about 2 times and its really hard to do. But funny. Link is under kokiri Forest. lol.

Posted

How about the one with the arwing? That one rocks! Can't attach it though. I only have 9 bytes to attach things with. :mellow:

Posted

I just saw a video on youtube where he has Volvagia in the forest..but he`s invisible.And there were other things he got in the forest as well.Jabu Jabu (musta been on vacation),another Link (I call the one wearing blue!!) and..er..i forgot... :unsure:

Posted

These pics are funny, I'll admit, but it's really stupid how some people with Photoshop think they can actually fool people with their pics, especially since some of them have really obvious editing mistakes. <_< But, whatever.

Posted

Ya i know. but they are still pretty funny. I gotta see that video with volvagia in the forest. Can you send a link?

Posted

Well,ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zhyhD9DaM

....check the rest of this guys videos..they`ll probably explain a lot of these pictures,that they were probably hacked. WEEEEEEE,HACKED!! *wishes she had action replay for gamcube..then remembers the cats destroyed my oot disk*....*cries* NUUUUU

Posted

OMG!!!! I BET THOSE AREN'T WINDOWS BUT GIANT FLYING RUPEES!!!!!

Link: WHAT?!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Takes out a can of oil, pours it on himself, lights himself, and jumps out of a hole*

WOW,, I thought that only happened in Family Guy!!!!!!!!

Posted

.......ok?