Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Game Status - Updated 6/5/07

49 posts in this topic

Posted

IT IS COMPLEATED!!! well, sorta. i finally finished making my intro movie for hyrule.net online. the onyl problem is I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD IT!

Posted

well, youtube it, so we can have a look and we'll go from there i reckon

Posted

oooooooooohhhhh, right

Posted

well, i uploaded it, but the song wont work. just use the link for the song. its a familiar tune
[url="http://www.kidbomb.com/wwmusic/legend.mp3"]click here for song[/url]

Posted

i thought you said this was going to take a LONG time? you even managed to fit a typo in there (reduced)

no, seriously, considering it's just a load of images and text mashed together, it's pretty good.

I can't really say anything until if and when i top it anyway, can i?

Posted

it was my first production, so cut me some slack. the story was good at least

Posted

That's very good, better than anything I could make.
In any case, would you like help with anything? Just be aware though, I live in Australia so with the time difference....
As for mixing the sounds and video, use Windows movie maker. That should work.

Posted

i said it was good...

Posted

I love the part where it goes; Dustin presents... a hyrule.net game... Hyrule.net... Online :D

Gread video=)

check out a fanmade trailer I made for Hyrule Online! ; [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvmF1_9i4w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvmF1_9i4w[/url]

Posted

well thanks anyway. I know i said that it would take me a long time, but that is because i did not know how to use flash. after staying at home for 3 days and staying up for 3 nights til 1, i learned how to use it, and than this little movie

Posted

is it me or the storylines on those two vids don't quite link up?

personally, i think SK's works better, it seems to actually explain things better, plus it looks as though it would fit into the timeline better

Plus, what timeline are we actually going with? we probabbly needs a head up from dustin on this one...

Posted

you can't use mine as a opening movie thoug, I have no idea how the storylines gonna be.. and i just made mine because i was bored...

Posted

fair enough, anything i make when i get bored never gets finished :P

Posted

Anything I make out of boredom doesn't get saved.

Posted

This is an extremely exciting project from where I'm standing. I hope that it comes along nicely. Are you going to create your own swords/weapons, though? Say, upgrades to bows, or different types of swords that aren't reeally in Zelda games? I severely hope this isn't a download. If it is, I'll deal with it, but I prefer it to a simple screen that loads it for you. I won't mind if it IS a download, I'm having difficulty with even Runescape on this computer. (Not that I play Runescape. I used to, and wanted to check up on anything that would relieve my extreme boredom.) Well, thanks for working on this as hard as you can! ( Excluding family/Mario Party 8/ groceries/ everything else. You just need something to balance it out, don't you?)
Again, thanks for everything! I need an MMO, since my WoW card expired, and if it's Zelda based, then I'm all for it. Just don't dare attempt to get money off it; copyright infringements, etc. would break you into little pieces.
Sahaqiel