Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Camp Hyrule 2007

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Who here is going to try to get into Camp Hyrule 2007??? I'm very anxious since I've never done it and am interested in it.

what about you guys have you gone to it last year or a year before??

Posted

i dont know how to get in

Posted

it's not open yet...

Posted

I wnted to go last year, but I was too busy, with sumer school and band camp and stuff... >_>

I don't exactly know if I'll be in it this year or not at this moment though...it's hard to tell with what could happen with my grades... :unsure: Still have a project due that could make or break one of my grades...

Posted

one time in band camp....

sorry couldn't resist...

Posted

Ummmmmmmm, what/where is it? :embarrassed:

Posted

I managed to get in last year, but did't really find anything much enjoyable there...

That's probabbly just me though, there's no reason not to check it out, just probabbly don't expect to see me there this year, just on here :D

O and it's an online zelda camp thing that runs for a few days for anybody who doesn't know what Camp Hyrule is.

Posted

Ooooh I read about Camp Hyrule in my Nintendo Power Mag, its still closed, but the site is here: http://www.camphyrule.com/ It sounded pretty cool ^-^

Posted

I've heard of it, but how do you get in? :unsure:

Posted

when they are allowing registrations here... http://camphyrule.com

Posted

I managed to get in last year, but did't really find anything much enjoyable there...

That's probabbly just me though, there's no reason not to check it out, just probabbly don't expect to see me there this year, just on here :D

O and it's an online zelda camp thing that runs for a few days for anybody who doesn't know what Camp Hyrule is.

Yeah, I got in too one year, but didn't find it very interesting, so I just stopped going. I like seeing how it gets destroyed the last day every year though. . .

Posted

I've never heard about that until now, it looks really cool! I am going to look into the 07 camp

Posted

And what do you do there? :embarrassed:

Posted

C'mon guys, join up!

We can see if we get a cabin together.

I'm signing up-It sounds neat.

Might be something new this year, too.

Posted

And what do you do there? :embarrassed:

Well you get assigned to a cabin as Gjango suggested, than each day there are like new flash games and stuff that you play to win points for your cabin. I think each cabin gets a little chat room to talk to each other too. At the end they announce the winning cabin and people in it, then a commit hits, or a flood occurs, or a fire starts, or somethin' to destroy the entire camp. (Cool Detail. And it happens every year too!)

Overall it is a massive advertisement for Nintendo. And it isn't just Zelda either, its also Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Starfox, Pokemon, FireEmblem, Yoshi, and everyone in between. The Flash Games are often (If not always. . .)based off of an upcoming Nintendo game.

My problem is that My computer is too slow, so half the stuff either takes hours to load, or won't work at all.