Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Taco_Ninja' post='190285' date='Dec 16 2008, 05:59 AM']Any idea how long it'll be before we can request again?[/quote]
Dude,
When Saria says so... not ealier... or later... just when she says so... :unsure:

[Project mod on topic wait...]

Posted

I still say we need to make a colab eka >>
lol, If you want Eka, i can help you fufill some requests when you open back up?
>>
<<
NO ONE ELSE CALL HER EKA!!!
xD

Posted

[quote name='sir Jaiden' post='191124' date='Dec 19 2008, 11:04 PM']I still say we need to make a colab eka >>
lol, If you want Eka, i can help you fufill some requests when you open back up?
>>
<<
NO ONE ELSE CALL HER EKA!!!
xD[/quote]

Well welcome to Hyrule.net then, Jaiden. Glad you joined up. :D Lol as if I didn't see you on enough forum websites. xD
First off, they can all me Eka if they want to, but here I'm known more commonly as, 'Saria' or, 'SK.' Anyways, thanks for the offer Jaiden, but I think I'll be alright. Its their requests, so I should fulfill them myself.

And for the last time, we'll do a collab at some point! Right now I'm busy, so quit buggin' me, man! XD

[quote]Dude,
When Saria says so... not ealier... or later... just when she says so...

[Project mod on topic wait...][/quote]
I'm guessing new requests will hopefully open in February at the pace I'm going at. ^^;;

Posted

lol your telling the pest to quit bugging u xD? Thats like telling Norbu To give up Fate/Stay Night ;O
And i've been on this site for a while, i just never really posted xD
over a year actually ;P

[img]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4649/ohcrapma0.png[/img]
UH OH

Posted

I'm just sticking this idea out there so I don't forget it later. I'll just post this again when your shop is open...

1. Topic of Video: I dunno... General Link x Midna pairing, 'cept Link is tied to his duty to the world, so it can't work out, then maybe a coupla clips from the final TP fight, show Ganondorf get stabbed, Midna regains her true form, and they all live happily ever after. NOT. Midna ditches Link because she's so sick of his constant heroism, and runs off into the Twilight Realm. ZE END! Or... Something along those lines... I wasn't really paying attention to my mind.
2. Song: Falling Inside the Black - Skillet
3. Text: None, I guess...

Posted

[quote name='Taco_Ninja' post='193774' date='Dec 31 2008, 06:56 AM']I'm just sticking this idea out there so I don't forget it later. I'll just post this again when your shop is open...

1. Topic of Video: I dunno... General Link x Midna pairing, 'cept Link is tied to his duty to the world, so it can't work out, then maybe a coupla clips from the final TP fight, show Ganondorf get stabbed, Midna regains her true form, and they all live happily ever after. NOT. Midna ditches Link because she's so sick of his constant heroism, and runs off into the Twilight Realm. ZE END! Or... Something along those lines... I wasn't really paying attention to my mind.
2. Song: Falling Inside the Black - Skillet
3. Text: None, I guess...[/quote]

Right, remind me about it again when my shop opens. I'll write it down, but just in case I lose the sheet, remind me. ^^;;

Also, I've finished 2 requests: Vivi's, and Oh Noes (might have to fix Noes' request up a bit, though. Its a bit too flashy at parts. ^^;;)
SO! Here's Vivi's:

Sorry I had to upload it on my older Youtube account. Its weird, but my current xxxEurekaxxx youtube account is rejecting a bunch of my videos lately (and Youtube already deleted 2 of my older videos this week. ;_;) But I'll re-upload one of them at one point. After all, that one was E7 Blooper Reel 3. DX

Posted

Yo, I was wondering If I could also make non - zelda suggestions? If so, then here's what I want:

1. Topic of video: Just use any old clip of a Final Fantasy VII boss battle.

2. Audio: UN Owen was her? (Any version is fine by me.) Play as soon as the battle starts.

Posted

[quote name='The Minish Link' post='195908' date='Jan 9 2009, 04:22 PM']Yo, I was wondering If I could also make non - zelda suggestions? If so, then here's what I want:

1. Topic of video: Just use any old clip of a Final Fantasy VII boss battle.

2. Audio: UN Owen was her? (Any version is fine by me.) Play as soon as the battle starts.[/quote]

Sorry, but I'm sticking with Zelda video requests (with the exception of Vivi's, because she requested that video nearly a year or so ago) and that was actually hard enough to make. ^^;;
And I'd rather not make videos of games I've never played (when I edit music videos, I'd rather have seen it/played it to get a better feel of how to edit it.)

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline. If you have a Zelda request, though, then keep that in mind and request it when I open up shop again. =)

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='196103' date='Jan 10 2009, 08:25 PM']Sorry, but I'm sticking with Zelda video requests (with the exception of Vivi's, because she requested that video nearly a year or so ago) and that was actually hard enough to make. ^^;;
And I'd rather not make videos of games I've never played (when I edit music videos, I'd rather have seen it/played it to get a better feel of how to edit it.)

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline. If you have a Zelda request, though, then keep that in mind and request it when I open up shop again. =)[/quote]
So... How far so good yet? :)
Didn't hear of you a while again...

I just saw Cat Girl posting at 22 Jan though...
...Wait... What about Gingerlink! :o Where is he...?

Posted

i just noticed my request is your example video on the first post.

Day

Posted

Hmm... How many requests have you got left, Saria?

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='188424' date='Dec 7 2008, 02:36 AM']I understand that your shop is closed,but I'm just really itching to place an order.

Sorry.

An EPIC video of OoT,MM,and TP with [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_5I66xzsw&feature=related"]this song.[/url]

[b]Thank you so much!!![/b]

I'll send in 35 rupees when the shop opens back up!

--
Edit
---
Btw,I forgot to mention that I don't want any special coloring effects,except black and white here and there.
Thanks again!

I think that you might really enjoy working with a song like this.[/quote]
Change of song, unless if you have already started.
I'll let you choose between three songs, actually.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH4HDn4v24I"]In the End Piano Instrumental[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7CAN8-YHlo"]Vitamin String Quartet-Headstrong[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCS7etNEbU"]Sleep by Eric Whitacre[/url]
Thanks!

Posted

Well I certainly haven't visited this topic in awhile.

Ok well, I've got a bit of bad news: I am no longer the owner of Zelda clips. ;_; BUT! I'm still considering getting newer and higher quality clips 9the question is where. >>) So I'll be giving rupees back to whoever has given me a request and I have not finished it yet. I think this would be better, just in case I don't get those higher quality clips.
I'm really sorry about this.

(and just in case I have a comeback for this, could someone change the title of the topic to, 'Eka's LoZ Video-making Service'?)

Posted

I apologize for the double post.

Well, I guess this will be my last bit of news that I will post in this topic. I have come to an unfortunate decision.
I regret to say that from here on, I will no longer be taking requests for Zelda or any other videogame music videos on here. When I look back, I feel really terrible at how delayed some of your guys' requests were, and how some were not even able to get finished. For that, I apologize from the depths of my heart.
It took me a long while to realize it, but for some reason, I don't get requests done as fast as normal videos (and I mean requests for anything: MMVs, AMVs, VGMVs etc.) and because of my slow pace with them, I get incredibly stressed (more stressed than I should be) and that's why I don't take AMV requests anymore (I decided not to take them a long while back.) I'll have to work on that in the future, too.
Please note that this does not mean I am quitting on making anime music videos or videogame music videos. I will still be creating them and uploading them to various sites such as Youtube and Veoh. But requests? I think its best that I turn them now. I am truly sorry for those requests which I worked on, but never finished, and I hope that the requesters of the finished requested videos are happy with the outcome of the videos.

For now, I'm off to get some new, high quality clips (they are pretty hard to find, unfortunately ;_;) of Zelda games, and I'm sorry if anyone holds a grudge on me for this. I wish you wouldn't, if you do.
If anyone here who has requested videos that were unfinished and didn't recieve your rupees back, let me know. I doubt I'll be using my amount of rupees anyways. ^^;;