Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eka's LoZ Video-Making Service ^-^

389 posts in this topic

Posted

Well this was the big video that was holding up most of my time, so I can work on more of your requests now! Yays. ^^

Even if you haven't seen Eureka SeveN, you might find it funny. :embarrassed:
Also, I know, the sound quality got majorly messed up. Waah. D= Stupid Youtube. >_<

Posted

Saria, that was hilarious. XD I didnt understand half of it, but nonetheless, I laughed so hard it hurt.

Posted

XD

"THERE IS NO 11 YOU F**KING W***E!!!! *BOOM*"

XD XD XD

Posted

Here's a request:
Topic: Scary moments in TP and MM.
Music: End credits for WW, just for the irony of the thing. :lol:
Thanks! :D

Posted

[quote name='IAmVaati' post='157696' date='Jul 26 2008, 03:09 PM']Here's a request:
Topic: Scary moments in TP and MM.
Music: End credits for WW, just for the irony of the thing. :lol:
Thanks! :D[/quote]

My shop is closed currently. *points at signature* But once it opens up again, I'll keep your request in mind. =)

Posted

the topic: final battle of twilight princess
the song: Gerudo desert from the twilight princess OST
the text: who its for

thx

Posted

[quote name='Time of the essence' post='158080' date='Jul 27 2008, 06:55 PM']the topic: final battle of twilight princess
the song: Gerudo desert from the twilight princess OST
the text: who its for

thx[/quote]

My shop is currently closed *points at signature* Secondly, I can't make a full music video JUST using the last scene of TP. It'd be boring. -_-
Can you think of any other clips to use along with it? But anyways I'll keep it in mind once my shop opens up again.

But its closed.
So don't request stuff people, I'LL BE OVERLOADED! D=

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='158227' date='Jul 27 2008, 09:47 PM']My shop is currently closed *points at signature* Secondly, I can't make a full music video JUST using the last scene of TP. It'd be boring. -_-
Can you think of any other clips to use along with it? But anyways I'll keep it in mind once my shop opens up again.

But its closed.
So don't request stuff people, I'LL BE OVERLOADED! D=[/quote]

sorry :cry:

Posted

Okay, thanks! :)

Posted

[quote name='Time of the essence' post='158397' date='Jul 28 2008, 12:00 PM']sorry :cry:[/quote]

Oh, no, don't say sorry. I'm the one who should be saying sorry! I didn't mean to sound snappy in my last post.
Don't worry, I'l keep your request in mind when my shop reopens. =) But I'm just asking if you have any more ideas for clips to use along with the Link vs Ganny clip from TP, because I can't just make one music video with one clip (it'd be very hard for me. Plus, I have to keep peoples' attention, right? So I was just asking. :embarrassed:

Next beta most likely to be finished: Either Vivi's request, Spartan of Hylia's request, or Oh Noes' request.

Also, for those of you who care, I'm finally starting to write Part 8 to my fan fiction. I also might re-write some older parts of my fan fiction (I was reading them today, and my eyes burned from my old writing style. I have a HUGE urge to fix them.)

Posted

^It happens. :) Many writers will write a lot, then take a break, read what they have so far, and say, "Wait a second."

Posted

I Get So Annoying Sometimes But Hows My Vid?

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='158845' date='Jul 29 2008, 06:49 PM']Also, for those of you who care, I'm finally starting to write Part 8 to my fan fiction. I also might re-write some older parts of my fan fiction (I was reading them today, and my eyes burned from my old writing style. I have a HUGE urge to fix them.)[/quote]

OMG! YAY!! lol

Posted

i can wait...

waiting...
waiting... waiting...
waiting happily ^_^

Posted

You guys are all so awesome for being patient. Don't worry, I should have one up soon (recently got a new video converter. Buh-bye to vixy.net, hello to an all new better converter! :D)
I'm sorry for taking so long. I'm also getting ready for school so I've been a little busy. (Had to go to the student registration today. Ugh, my picture looks aweful: Looks like I'm half smiling and half in pain lol.) Plus I've been busy with my next AMV and a collab which I was asked to do months ago (we finally got everyone up for editing in the collab.)
So please, bear with me! ^_^