Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Last Boss

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Majora's Mask is actually my second favorite game (Right after OoT.).

My favorite games are as follows:

1. Ocarina of Time.

2. Majora's Mask.

3. Wind Waker.

4. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

5. Resident Evil 2.

6. Resident Evil 4.

7. Twilight Princess.

I hate when people don't even beat Majora's Mask and start saying crap about it. Same goes for Wind Waker. For a long time I couldn't decide whether I liked MM or OoT more. It is still pretty close for me.

Posted

dark link, hands down! in my opinion

Posted

Ganondorf, of course. :unsure: Any one of them. I don't care. Though my favorite Dorf is WW, second TP, third OoT. I guess it's because you don't swordfight with OoT Ganondorf...sure, you do with Ganon, but it's just not the same. :unsure: TP Ganondorf was better, but he paused too long between sword attacks. Almost like he was waiting for you to hit him. TWW Ganondorf owns the rest, awesome swordfight (and Puppet Ganon is the best Ganon) though it's really easy to beat him once you know how..... :embarrassed:

My second is Ganon, and my third is most likely Majora's Mask ^_^

Posted

OoT Ganon (Ganondorf? O.o)

...the last battle in OoT. The music was spiffalent. :3

Posted

1 Oot ganon

2 ww ganondorf

3 shadow link

the best was Oot ganon he was awesome how he transformed and it was even better when i managed to backflip over one of his swords lol

Posted

Dark link

Q:Why?

A:It's not only smash him with your sword you most use your skills and all of that

So not Only push B (attack bottom) But really fight! :D

Posted

Yep... The nightmares. That was pretty cool. Majora was okay, but I had the final mask and it made it waaaay too easy!

Posted

I hate when people don't even beat Majora's Mask and start saying crap about it. For a long time I couldn't decide whether I liked MM or OoT more. It is still pretty close for me.

The big problem for me in MM was that you had to do the same stupid three days over and over again...... and every time you had to redo things that you doid previously.... It gets annoying after a while...

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

The big problem for me in MM was that you had to do the same stupid three days over and over again...... and every time you had to redo things that you doid previously.... It gets annoying after a while...

Yours Truely,

Mr.Triforce

that bugged me too

Posted

It saves the important stuff everytime you play the song of time. Just get up to a temple, hit the warp point than go back in time. Than you have all three days to do the temple.

Posted

Wonderful..... :(:(:(

Yours Truely.

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I sense a hint of sarcasm. :)

Beating Majora's Mask is worth it. Its a great game.

Posted

I sense a hint of sarcasm. :)

Beating Majora's Mask is worth it. Its a great game.

Yeah, it is. It's also my first Zelda game, and this game brought me in to the world of Zelda lol. :)

Posted

Majora's mask was the best IMO simply becoause he was hard and made you think a little more then some bosses.

Posted

Majora was crazy weird, all the screaming and dancing the moon walk. It's like battling the king of pop! That's why it rules. Especially when you use the Oni mask!