Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scary Stories

156 posts in this topic

Posted

I got 1 dunno who wrote it tho

HIGH BEAMS

It was late night and a senior teenager about 17 years old was walking out of a fast food restaurant.

She got into her car and drove off... she noticed that another car was following her. She went faster then the other car went faster.

the car that was following her put on their light beams...then turned them off again this happened several times...

when she got home she pulled into her driveway the man got out of his car and she ran into her house.

she called the cops and they came they handcuffed the man and he said "Im not the one u want" he pointed to her car and said a man had snuk into it and every time the man got up 2 stab her he put on the beams so he was blinded and he fell

cool eh? might not be tho...

post-4783-1195783383_thumb.jpg

Posted

Buried Alive

My great-great grandmother, who had been ill for some time now, finally passed away. My great-great grandfather was devastated beyond belief. She was his one true love and they had been married for over 50 years.

They had been married so long it was if they knew each others thoughts. Even after the doctor announced her dead, my great-great grandfather still insisted that she was not. He had to literally be pried away from his wife's body so they could prepare her for a burial.

Back in those days they had simple backyard burial plots, without the body doing through any preservation. The body was simply committed to the coffin and buried. Throughout this process, my great-great grandfather protested so much that he had to be sedated and put to bed. His wife was buried, and that was that.

That night, he woke to a horrific vision of his wide hysterically trying to scratch her way out of the coffin. He phoned the doctor immediately and begged to have his wife's body taken out. The doctor refused. He continued to have this nightmare every night that week, and each day after begged the doctor to remove his wife from the grave.

Finally, the doctor gave in, and with the local authorities had the coffin removed from the ground and pried open. To everyone's horror and amazement, my great great grandmothers nails were bent back, and there were obvious scratches on the inside of the coffin.

that.....is freakidelic :fear:

Did this really happen?

Posted

ROFL. i don't remember,i lost the site i got it from,most from that site are true though so that one probably is. :fear:

Posted

This is weird but after I saw the light blue hand on the wall i've been having a feeling some one or something watching me.

Posted

me supernatrule person to the rescue alot of creepy things i have experienced its your choice to belive them or not..

one time i was on a trip in an old civil war cemetary with my friends and they thought it would be funny to leave me there so they told me to wait somwhere in the cemetary and take pictures of it so i was and they said they'd be back form the car soon and they left me and it got dark and i started to freak I wandered back to this house that was on the battle field and i saw a guy sorta just walking in the distance. it was wired he'd stop look at this one grave stone and walk down about three and then go back to the same one so finally i was like "hey buddy can use your cell phone?" and he ignored me and i was getting mad then my friends came back and i ran to them and they were like "haha i figured you would have pissed your self by now" and then i looked back and that guy wasnt there....

it could have been a ghost but im not sure....

Liar you twested the story alot we (as in our family) was at a civil war cymtary and we saw a cat that wouldnt stop folowwing us then we saw a creppy house that the cat was afraid to go near after we left i saw on the coumputer that a cat was said to have been shot during the war and the ghost still lingers......

Posted

good for u.

here's a story.

one stormy night, a man was driving down a winding path.

while he was driving, he saw a little boy, walking alone.

he pulled up to the boy, to notice that he had burn marks and

heavy cuts all over his body. the man asked the boy,

"are you okay, boy?" the boy replied, "my mommy

and daddy need help, they're trapped." the man

calls 911, and when the police get there, they ask

the boy what happened."my mommy and daddy need

help, an airplane crahed and they're stuck." then the

police looked up, they saw smoke. when they turned

to ask the boy more questions, he was gone.

they headed towards the smoke, and found an airplane crash.

only three bodies, an adult women, an adult male, and a little boy.

Posted

this is a good one to tell to a big group! :biggrin:

there once was a boy who came with the pioneers to idaho (sorry if your in an entire diffrent country)

his best friend died on the way the boy was devestated. As they buried the coffin the boy vowed that he would be come the best doctor in the world and live to help millons

so he grew up and lived in a small town helping people he had many friends and he did most of his job for free, he was still rich. when they first made cars he bought one of the first ones.

one day after helping an old lady he drove home and got settled for bed as he was reading a book his phone rang he pickided it up and said "hello?" on the other line some one said, "help me please!" the man gave him directions to get there and the phone went dead. the doctor looked out side it was a big thunder storm and it was dark. oh no he thought i cant get over there tonight. but he rememberd his vow and his best friend so he got his keys and went

he had to climb the mountains with his car and swerve in between trees. Many times he thought i could turn around right now, but then he remberd his best friend and kept going.

when he finally got to the house he walked to the front door and knocked... no one answered. the door looked as if it hadnt been used in years the windows were boarded up. the man started to cry "how could someone pull a prank this mean?" he said through a choked voice he pounded on the door in rage - it opened he looked inside there was no other doors and there was a trap door. he went to it and climbled down the stairs, it was dusty very dusty and there was almost nothing exept for (say this with enthusaism!) a little man a little green man there was heads and arms and legs all over the walls and celling! it made the doctor shudder. i could leave right now- but he remeberd his best friend and his vow and countiunid

he found a door after many stairs there was no door knob exept for a head of a man (say this with enthusaism too) an ugly man a little green man he turned that wreched thing and opend it.. inside was a desk and on that desk was a phone and a ugly little man, a ugly little green man. crmsion trickled down out of the mans mouth. the doctor picked the man up and started to cry "little man you cant live here by yourself you need someone to take care of you a wife a mother father-" (scream REALLy loud and get all your friends who are in on it to scream to) the doctor dropped the green man as the green man scraeamed the docter ran to the door it had dissapered. the doctor looked at his hands They were green! the doctors voice cracked he ran to the phone and diald the number and said " help me please!" then the phone line went dead and all was dark.. :fear:

Posted

me don't scare easily when me hyper!!! :biggrin:

but it might scare someone... :unsure:

Posted

That was really corny.......The story dead man's hill is really scary though :fear:

Posted

One day at my old elementary school there was a locker next to the science room and one day, it suddenly opened and out came a dead baseball player.

Posted

heres one :biggrin:

It was a dark and stormy friday, 13 in the month of ssenkrad(13 month) on the street 666 htaed.

A man was walking in the trench as he came to his uncles( who recently died along with his wife)

house because of his uncles will. He opened the door and steeped in it was pichblack and he heard

a soft noise

creeping along the bloody walls and He screamed when he saw his uncles and aunts body with

blood smeared all over it and above their bodies written in blood was "look out beh-" then

thunder bultches and written in blood on their shirts were "-ind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and the meesage was complete " look out behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then he looked

behind him and saw

a figure dreesed in pitch black clothes holding a sythe and his head under

the hood was half skeleten half dark matter, anti mater, and blood. The man was paralysed

by feer and couldn't move. then the Dark figure took his sythe and cut the man in the chest

and his skin and musles slowly dissinagrated and he was bones thatn the dark figure

dissapered.

The End

Posted

possibly the worst story ever?

actually, on second thoughts you could probably get a job as a hollywood script writer.

Posted

This is a good one:

Something Was Wrong

One morning John Sullivan found himself walking along a street downtown. He could not explain what he was doing there, or how he got there, or where he had been earlier. He didn't even know what time it was.

He saw a woman walking toward him and stopped her. "I'm afraid I forgot my watch," he said, and smiled. "Can you tell me the time?" When she saw him, she screamed and ran.

Then John Sullivan noticed that other people were afraid of him. When they saw him coming, they flattened themselves against a building, or ran across the street to stay out of his way.

"There must be something wrong with me," John Sullivan thought. "I'd better go home."

He hailed a taxi, but the driver took one look at him and sped away.

John Sullivan did not understand what was going on, and it scared him. "Maybe somebody at home can come and get me," he thought. He found a telephone and called his wife, but a voice he did not recognize answered.

"Is Mrs. Sullivan there?" he asked.

"No, she is at a funeral," the voice said. "Mr. Sullivan was killed yesterday in an accident downtown."

Posted

Thats a good one! :D

BLACK EYES

(Based on a true story!!!!!)

Drenched in blood. A cold daze in her black eyes she stood there. No expression but a smile smeared on her face hidden in the blood. The unthinkable was done. The child didn

Posted

I missed this topic.