Twilight princess

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Since the game shadow of collusus came out, do you think that any of the bosses in this game will be jumped on and attacked while your on them, i mean we already saw how link used that one enemies own chain to defeat him. Maybe there will be more like this or even better.

Posted

I don't think Nintnedo would be influenced by another game like that in the design of their bosses, although it could still be used. There have still been bosses in Zelda which you have been able to run onto to attack.

Shadow of the colossus kinda blatantly took a fair few ideas from Zelda in the first place anyway and despite being a good game, from my experince of playing it, I think the reviews have overhyped it.

Bosses on twilight princess though, will be bigger than on any Zelda game so far I think they said, so that's something else to look forward to.

Posted

There is that giant fish with an eye on its back that was in the newest trailer, and the goat white thing looks pretty big the trailer, thats all I can think of.

Posted

... The goat is a boss?:blink:

and then there's the fire demon thingie!

Posted

A goat as a boss would be weird. About as weird as a ChuChu. But that couldn't really be helped when you're an inch tall, could it?

Posted

nah, a chicken would be weird

Posted

i'm hoping that the bosses are harder to defeat..

normally you have to hit it in the eye or tail (example)

and than you can slash it to dead.

'i think they're going to make it harder :rolleyes:

Posted

yer...they said soemthing like that

*looks through eurogamer*

aha!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62608

"Oyama did hint that Ganon will be harder to defeat than ever - as will his cohorts. Oyama reckons the enemies in previous games have been far to easy to do over, and Twilight Princess will offer much more of a challenge.

"How will my monsters ensure that Twilight Princess is the greatest Zelda game ever? Wait and see," Oyama said. "You won't be disappointed." "

also the fact the Ganon's back but I've reported that on several threads...this is really old too so no way front page stuff, unless dustin really wants to put it on, im not gonna bother though.

Posted

yer...they said soemthing like that

*looks through eurogamer*

aha!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62608

"Oyama did hint that Ganon will be harder to defeat than ever - as will his cohorts. Oyama reckons the enemies in previous games have been far to easy to do over, and Twilight Princess will offer much more of a challenge.

"How will my monsters ensure that Twilight Princess is the greatest Zelda game ever? Wait and see," Oyama said. "You won't be disappointed." "

also the fact the Ganon's back but I've reported that on several threads...this is really old too so no way front page stuff, unless dustin really wants to put it on, im not gonna bother though.

hmm.. i've also seen this on ign.com..

but i'm hoping that the bosses are REALY hard, not just hard REALY hard .

in the beginning they could make it a bit easyer but i don't want to battle an easy defeatable ganon just like in tww

Posted

Since the game shadow of collusus came out, do you think that any of the bosses in this game will be jumped on and attacked while your on them, i mean we already saw how link used that one enemies own chain to defeat him. Maybe there will be more like this or even better.

There is a whole trailer of bosses at IGN.com

Posted

Is there any chance of a water boss in TP?

Posted

not sure. :huh: maybe, because ive seen a fire boss already. :)

Posted

well in the e3 demo there was something that looked like a water boss and the developers said that the water temple looked amazing because of the new water graphics, so im geussing there'll be a water boss at the end of that.

Posted

well in the e3 demo there was something that looked like a water boss and the developers said that the water temple looked amazing because of the new water graphics, so im geussing there'll be a water boss at the end of that.

sweet! that should be really fun to play then :D

Posted

The water boss is always tough for me in every Zelda game, especially in MM. <_<

However, they are fun. :D