Twilight princess

33 posts in this topic

Posted

the water boss really annoyed me, until my friend told me to use the zora shield, which i'd forgotten about...beat it easily then :D

Posted

That happened to you too! I had never read the grave and didn't know about the shield. Finnaly, after trying atleast twenty times, I just skipped it, then, in the stone tower, I was playing around as a zora in the water and stummbled upon the shield. Then I beat Gyorg easy.

Posted

Took me only three tries. :) I used to walk on the ground and sock gyorg instead of

using the magic barrier, causing me to always get eaten. :embarrassed:

Posted

come to think of it Gyorg was a pain in the butt kill

Posted

the first time i fought gohma and less-so dodogno i was kinda shivering all-over...i rarely do that now though, although it happened with one boss somewhere, which was particualrly impressive/tough, can;t remember what it was though...

Posted

Don't forget about the spider-like boss from the initial trailers, seen chasing Link around a donut-shaped room. And, hey, since it's not too off-topic, how 'bout we start brainstorming about the dungeons? The developers have stated that the dungeons this time around are based on creatures, not elements.

Posted

I'm guessing there's also going to be a wind and a earth temple being used in TZ in the game as well.

*gets glares from everyone else*

WHAT?It's possible!

Posted

I didn't glare...It's plausible and possible. :D

Now, if the dungeons are based around creatures...don't kill me for this...but do you think there'll be one on things like wolves?

Posted

hmm possiblity, but i think because link's a wolf there won;t really be any other wolves in the game, you know to distinguish link...

Posted

:embarrassed: you don't know what game-makers are going to do with a game, the best thing we can do is theorise untill it comes out

Posted

I didn't glare...It's plausible and possible. :D

Now, if the dungeons are based around creatures...don't kill me for this...but do you think there'll be one on things like wolves?

... plausible?What are you, a dictionary?Hey, Miss Dictionary, do you actually KNOW the meaning of plausible?

*shoots her*

Posted

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST HAVE PEACE.........AND THEN KILL EACH OTHER.

Posted

No caps. Edit that post Forest Sage. There's no need for them!

Posted

that seems a bit harsh, i mean plausaible was used in the right context, it almost means possible as it is...