Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unnamed female hero?!

28 posts in this topic

Posted

precisely and it's not like its the same link everytime, it would be, well different.

Wonder what Zelda would have to say about that....

Posted

Lemme show you....

Zelda yawned again. It was so boring being enslaved in Ganon's Castle. She didn't think that she'd ever be free again. Sure, the prophesy told of a great hero that would save her from an evil man's grasp, but she had lost nearly all hope in those old writings. Suddenly, she heard Ganon yell out from the other side of the locked door. She heard swords clashing, and Ganon cried out again. Could this be it? The hero that would save her? She had been waiting for this moment long enough. She could hardly contain herself. Ganon yelled out again, but this time it was deafening. Suddenly, the noises from the next room disappeared. All she heard were footsteps coming closer. That must be the hero! Finally, she'd be free! The door opened, and she wasted no time to run across the room to the hero. She took the hero in her arms and....it was a girl. Holding a bloody Master Sword and with a somewhat embarrassed face, the hero said, "Hi."

I like doing stuff like that. :embarrassed:

Posted

G333, you need a girlfriend.

G333, if you have a girlfriend, you need to spend more time with her.

GL, Female Link? I'd post a link, but then that's adult material right there.

Posted

Actually, it's a fair point that you sure see quite a lot of females cosplaying link....

Posted

I always wondered what BS Zelda was.... I know what site he uses.... but it's adult material as he said... oh, and Django... nice background, where'd ya get it?

Posted

F@NBOY$.

www.fanboys-online.com

It's fun. But, I digress. All you sexists and SLASH or disbelievers, the Unnamed Heroine exists. I can make a better video if'n you want slower proof.

I has to go practice Mario Tennis for the Hyrule(.net) Cup.

See ya on the flipside.

Posted

you're calling them sexist and you only said fanboys, cmon, there are fangirls too!

Posted

How come I've never heard of this before?

Posted

Not many people even know about the BS Zelda, let alone played it. It was the first ever instance of episodic content, something things like XBLA tout these days. It didn't really take off, with Nintnedo being too far ahead of its time again (like the Virtual Boy, or the power glove, which is now pretty much IN its time with the wii).

Anyway, BS Zelda was one of only 2 games I think that ended up on BS and as far as I'm aware it ended up unfinished?

Posted

3 Games.

Wand of Gamelon, Faces of Evil, and Zelda BS.

Actually, I think WoG and FoE were Phillips-CD.

Posted

cmon, if you think FoE and WoG were proper zelda games you're a idiot, of course they were CD-i games.

and I wouldn't exactly say it was a new female hero in the those games, it just turned things on its head a bit and you played as Zelda...

Posted

But like FoE and WoG, Zelda BS was developed by an outside company. It wasn't even finish. It was nothing but the original Legend of Zelda with SNES graphics and different characters.

Posted

that's odd, there's absolutely no mention of Zelda BS on wikipedia...

o well, check another site then...