Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Confirmed For Super Smash Bros. Brawl

70 posts in this topic

Posted

nah i cant really see a castlevania character getting into brawl. even if there are supposed to be a few more third party characters. what gingerlink said is right. its possible but not likely. i really hope banjo n kazooie make it in. they would be a really good pair.

but back to the topic: i was thinking more on the sheik thing. sheik is blonde. in OoT, zelda was completely blonde, thus, so was sheik. in TP, zelda's hair darkened a little to more of a dirty blonde. sheik didnt make an appearance in TP, but im sure that if she did, then her hair would have also dirtied up a little. but she didnt. and now in brawl Zelda's hair when from dirty blonde to straight brunette. so this is what im getting at. if sheik is still gonna be a transformation for zelda, then in order to not make sheik completely different, i think it would be a good idea to just make her a completely separate character instead of being a transformation for zelda. then they wouldnt have to worry too much on how sheik is gonna look and just focus on her move-set. and they can also give zelda her sword from TP and give her a different move-set or just tweak her old one.

Posted

Banjo and kazooie are owned by rare, they're NOT going to get in. Period.

Posted

ya ya i know but it would still be cool. they probably have a better chance than a castlevania character anyway.

correct me if im wrong but nintendo n rare split up because rare took too long with starfox adventures right? im pretty sure it was supposed to be on the n64 originally but they just took so long with it and it ended up coming out on the gcn.

it really sux that they dont work together anymore cuz rare made some reeeaally good games. o well

Posted

o, Nintnedo are Rare split up because Microsoft Bought Rare, which is why Banjo Kazooie won't appear, because microsoft would't want something of theirs to appear on a rival console.

I don't think Nintendo would ever split with a studio because they took too long over a game, think about it for a minute....

Posted

ya. idk its just what a friend told me i guess. i know microsoft bought rare cuz they're making banjo threeie. guess i just didnt piece everything together. :embarrassed: idk why i even listened to him anyway. hes never right haha. but ya i knew banjo threeie was coming out on the 360 so they had to have bought it.

Posted

LINK IS SO LUCKY GUY!! MAN SHE IS ****** HOT MAN :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Markus' post='56473' date='Jul 9 2007, 09:43 PM']LINK IS SO LUCKY GUY!! MAN SHE IS ****** HOT MAN :huh:[/quote]

wtf?

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='53951' date='Jun 30 2007, 03:27 PM']o, Nintnedo are Rare split up because Microsoft Bought Rare, which is why Banjo Kazooie won't appear, because microsoft would't want something of theirs to appear on a rival console.

I don't think Nintendo would ever split with a studio because they took too long over a game, think about it for a minute....[/quote]

I think Rare was somewhat of a big loss for Nintendo. Banjo-Kazooie, Conker, and much more went over to Microsoft. :unsure: I loved Conker, and Banjo-Kazooie... :wacko:

Posted

ya banjo kazooie/tooie was a great game... mos def one of the best platformers ever

Posted

Rare havn't made any great games since the N64 era, so it's not really any great loss....yet

Back to the main topic of Zelda being on brawl, if you're not going to talk about that, we have plenty of other brawl topics