Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Confirmed For Super Smash Bros. Brawl

70 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='51647' date='Jun 25 2007, 04:21 PM'][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]I agree with Gingerlink.... Who cares what color hair she has? I, for one, do not........
I think that they're going to put in windwaker Link, but I'm not totally sure.......[/quote]

WW Link would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he can use the PH to slow down time!!!!!!!! :D THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :linkblink: :gotsword: :navi: :wii: :bowwow:

Wow, I love these new smileys. :D THANKS DUSTIN! :joy: ESPECIALLY FOR THE "Pwned" Smiely :pwned: !

Posted

... You DO realize that SSBM Ganondorf was a clone of Captain Falcon, right? That's what I meant. "Wizard's foot, WTF?"
Anyways, I hope you didn't take my comment offensively. Or something.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Right........ Anyways..... I am really hoping for Ganondorf at the moment anyway.....

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

[color="#ff0000"]P.S. Hey G333..... DO ya like my sig?[/color][/color][/font]

Posted

If they added Wind Waker Link it would be interesting to see if they'd add Wind Waker Ganondorf and (probabbly not quite as likely) Wind Waker Zelda.

I seem to disagree with most of you and actually think she looks nicer with light brown hair...

Posted

i dont really see how they could take out shiek with her being a top tier character in melee n all. personally i would be very mad if i werent able to use her in brawl just because of a new model zelda. they dont even really need to upgrade sheiks costume or anything except for making it more detailed n stuff. i think zelda is a good fighter and can become deadly with some training but to completely lose sheik would suck bigtime! i wouldnt really even use zelda that much anymore if sheik wasnt in there cuz i like to combine their fighting styles in matches. but its hard to go a whole match using only zelda when i have the choice of changing into a faster sheik. idk... thats just my opinion... i'd be very disappointed if sheik was taken out./pissed off

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='51729' date='Jun 25 2007, 03:44 PM']I seem to disagree with most of you and actually think she looks nicer with light brown hair...[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Well, I'm here to say that I like the Brown Hair as well.... It's a little more realistic (to put it rather bluntly, less cartoony...)........

Yours Truely,
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

:joy: Zelda is in SSBB!

Posted

[font="Century Gothic"]I was so happy when I found out Zelda would be in Brawl. She was my best character in Melee. It would be cool if she could used the rapier she used when she was possessed by Ganondorf. Or her Final Smash could be summoning thg Goddesses to send all other players to Hell for an instant win.

I doubt that Zelda will be given the ability to transform into Sheik in Brawl. Link and Zelda's character designs were based off Twilight Princess, and needless to say, Sheik doesn't come back in that game.

But it would be really cool to see a completely redesigned Sheik.

You know what would be cool? If Link could transform between human and wolf form, complete with Midna on his back. And Wolf Link's Final Smash would be a hardcore badass version of Midna's shadow attack (used to finish off those Twilight Beasts). Or if Midna was her separate character, her Final Smash is when she puts on the Fused Shadow helmet and attacks everyone like when she broke the shield around Hyrule Castle.[/font]

Posted

If sheik IS taken out, I'm pretty sure Zelda will be redeisgned in order to cope with that, because that's the reason Zelda worked as a character, because you could flick between the two of them. If there's no sheik, then that leaves zelda with a rather big weakness at close combat, so they'll almost certainly make up for that with something else.

Posted

They should throw in a Great Sea stage that transforms every character into a cel-shaded version of themself.

Posted

Lol...

(TWW Ganondorf would be really cool cause he's the best one of the three, but it seems like they're going for TP models... :unsure: )

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='51698' date='Jun 25 2007, 04:50 PM']... You DO realize that SSBM Ganondorf was a clone of Captain Falcon, right? That's what I meant. "Wizard's foot, WTF?"
Anyways, I hope you didn't take my comment offensively. Or something.
Sahaqiel[/quote]
Yeah, I realize that, but Captain Falcon wasn't rhythmic enough....he went too fast. Strange thing to say, but it's true. For me. I like to have the power....For some reason, I do mediocre with Capt. Falcon. And, let's admit it, "FALCON PUNCH!" "FALCON KICK!" can get a liiitle annoying :embarrassed: But who am I kidding, I guess "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA[b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/b]" doesn't make up for it very much. (Besides, some of the moves were different, but not many)

[quote name='GoldenTriforce' post='51714' date='Jun 25 2007, 05:20 PM'][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"][color="#ff0000"]P.S. Hey G333..... DO ya like my sig?[/color][/color][/font][/quote]
Ooo, I just noticed that. Very nice. :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='51774' date='Jun 25 2007, 06:42 PM']Lol...

(TWW Ganondorf would be really cool cause he's the best one of the three, but it seems like they're going for TP models... :unsure: )[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Not nececerelly...... They might do Cel-Shaded Link..... Which means they could do Ganondorf....... It would be completely amazing if they did though!!!!!

Yours Truely,

Posted

ganondorf would look cool in super smash bros brawl they need to release for information about this game :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='zeldamaster5' post='51803' date='Jun 25 2007, 07:38 PM']ganondorf would look cool in super smash bros brawl they need to release for information about this game :unsure:[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Yeah..... except we don't exactly know if he'll be in the game...... Most likely..... But let's not get our hopes up.....

Yours Truely,

Posted

By the way, Sheik's male. Bone structure proves it =P
Sheik's shoulders are wider than his hips. Male signature ^_^V
Women's hips are as wide as their shoulders, since it's better for child birth. (I once saw a flight attendant whose hips were less wide than her shoulders, so I was thinking, "WTF O_O;;"... She was nice though. Gave me a blanket. She had a very girly voice.) Thank you, Kiera2 of IGN boards, for settling this dispute, but WHERE HAVE YOU GONE? ;_;
I'd like to see a completely redesigned Sheik, as well, though.
Also, how is blonde hair cartoony? I have friends with bright blonde hair. What, they're cartoony?
I do admit that she'd look very strange using that model with blonde hair.
Cel-Ganondorf, and Cel-Zelda? Nah, I'd rather they stay where they are. WW Link would own, though. ( WW BASHERS, GO TO THE DARK REALM!) Anyone who doesn't get that, I was replacing Hell with the Dark Realm... Just... Throwing that out... Goodness, I'm lonely.
Sahaqiel