Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music classes

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I have actually started piano classes, and it turns out I'm absolutely CRAP at them.

Got a biatchy substitute for about two weeks too. My regular teacher's ok. It's a bit awkward though, because it's a private lesson, and the room is about the size of a shoebox.

I'll get there though.

Posted

Well, I have actually started piano classes, and it turns out I'm absolutely CRAP at them.

Got a biatchy substitute for about two weeks too. My regular teacher's ok. It's a bit awkward though, because it's a private lesson, and the room is about the size of a shoebox.

I'll get there though.

Don't be disapointed... It sucks in the begging when you don't know a lot. But with time you'll feel more confident :biggrin:

Posted

My friend said she could teach me to play guitar.

Posted

Well, my band class was extra-cheerie riffic. Not. My band director was fired, so we have a new band director, who is really the chorus teacher. IT'S HORRIBLE. He goes over the same thing with our class EVERY DAY WE HAVE HIM! I'm learning absolutly nothing with him, and I'm losing my title of best saxophone rapidly.

Whats worse, I'm in the IB/MYP program, so that was the only thing I looked forward to, but now it's gone. :cry:

Posted

I took piano lessons from when I was twelve until I was fourteen. I quit then because all my piano teachers were middle-aged women with very low fuses for patience, and usually lost their temper with me. It kind of traumatized me in a way, so I just quit lessons. Even after that, I still played the piano and I continued my lessons by using what I learned from my teachers and taught myself.

My brother also teaches me since he's more hardcore with the piano than I am: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw28IRsL4Ww.