Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your OoT Outfit.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

What is your favorite OoT Outfit set up?

I was gonna make a poll, but the possibilities exceed the number of answers it allows. :cry:

My favorite set up is Red Tunic, Biggoron Sword, Hover Boots, and Mirror Shield.

Posted

As much as i like the overboots, I always end up sliding off cliffs and then the hover boots run out as soon as i try to run back on, so I stick to regular.

As for tunic, I normally have fire tunic and master sword, I rarely use the biggoron sword apart from taking down larger enemies. In fact, I havn't done this for a while, there is a blatant contradiction in your post....

OBJECTION!

as for the shield, I tend to think the Hylian Shield looks better, but i keep the Mirror shield out for convenience.

Posted

gingerlink's objection is right :embarrassed:

Well, I usually prefer the Kokiri tunic, Kokiri Boots and Master Sword.

I don't like using shields, at least in OoT. You see, once I tried to pass the game without using the shield, I really had to learn how to move so the enemies wouldn't hit me.

If I had to choose a shield, I would pick the Mirror Shield... It looks cool

Posted

While its true you can't hold both at the same time, You can have the shield on your back while carrying the sword. Sure it makes the shield useless, but it still looks cool.

Posted

For me, I stick with Blue Water/Zora Tunic, Reg. Boots, Mirror Shield, and Biggoron Sword, although I used Master Sword when I went up against Ganon plus Ganondorf. :D

Posted

I perfer the Blue Tunic, Master Sword, Hover Boots, and the Hylian Sheild.

Posted

If i could be bothered ZeldaWii would be getting another objection right now :unsure:

try to spot why....

Posted

If i could be bothered ZeldaWii would be getting another objection right now :unsure:

try to spot why....

..Lol sorry, I cant see why :embarrassed::cry::huh:

EDIT: Lol found it ^-^ had to replay OoT to remember, you can't shield yourself with either shield whilst having the Biggoron Sword equipped. :biggrin: Guess I didn't really use my shield alot in the game, well either that or I forgot lol :embarrassed:

Posted

'Cause you said Biggoron's Sword with the mirror shield.......

Personally, my favorite OoT outfit was of the Happy Mask Salesman...

Happymasksalesman.gif

No????? Fine..... With Link, I prefer either Young Link with the Special Eye of Truth Mask that the Happy Maks Salesman gives him once he finds all of the people who want masks..... OR.....

Older Link with the Zora Tunic, Iron Boots (I just Like the way they look...), Master Sword, and Hylian Shield.... I hate the way the Mirror Shield Looks..... Also, Rasor Sword is good......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Actually, you said that you used the master sword to fight Ganon....

Posted

'Cause you said Biggoron's Sword with the mirror shield.......

Personally, my favorite OoT outfit was of the Happy Mask Salesman...

Happymasksalesman.gif

No????? Fine..... With Link, I prefer either Young Link with the Special Eye of Truth Mask that the Happy Maks Salesman gives him once he finds all of the people who want masks..... OR.....

Older Link with the Zora Tunic, Iron Boots (I just Like the way they look...), Master Sword, and Hylian Shield.... I hate the way the Mirror Shield Looks..... Also, Rasor Sword is good......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Iron Boots? Suffer for beauty, eh?

Posted

i would want the blue tunic master sword mirror shield and the hover boots

Posted

Actually, you said that you used the master sword to fight Ganon....

Yeah, I only used the master sword that one time to beat Ganon/Ganondorf. I usually use the Biggoron Sword, but I guess with the whole Mirror Shield issue, I used Master Sword :embarrassed:

Posted

Well you can't use the master sword for most of the Ganon Fight.....

Posted

Cough at ZELDAWii....

OBJECTION!!!!!!

Cough at GoldenTriforce

OBJECTION!!!!!!

I like red tunic, mirror sheild, kokiri boots, master sword