Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Happened...?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Sooo... what happened Hyrule.net Comic Team?? Hope you haven't blown off the job...

I'm going to be making a comic as of now since no one is producing anymore comics :fear:

Posted

I was wondering the same thing.. I just wanted to know some stuff before I drew any, but no one's been on this board.

I guess we could all do our own thing for the time being..

Posted

Gametap, don't tell the chat that you play Runescrape...

And I work on my comic..I just can't find the freakin' sprites I need!

Posted

So should I go ahead and draw one? I have a few ideas..

Posted

Sure. Sounds good.

Posted

yeah... it's been a while since last one...

Posted

Sooo... what happened Hyrule.net Comic Team?? Hope you haven't blown off the job...

Oh, I recently finished my fourth, check the comic section. Apparrently Dustin stopped announcing it on the home page, so.....it just seems like I'm not making it anymore. But I am, it's alive and well...sorta. I can see myself asking for suggestions for future isssues, though I have....three ideas for the comic right now. Then there's the lazynes....so much monotonous work goes into making a comic on paint, you have to make a square, edit, paste from, choose a file, fit it onto the page, select area, change position, add speech and maybe draw a little extra. :unsure:

But I'll try to get going on the fifth, who thinks I should post the fourth on the front page so more people know it exists?

Posted

I've only made 2 issues of my comic, I guess they;re okay. I've just had some trouble coming up with a new script for my third issue.

Posted

Then there's the lazynes....so much monotonous work goes into making a comic on paint, you have to make a square, edit, paste from, choose a file, fit it onto the page, select area, change position, add speech and maybe draw a little extra. :unsure:

But I'll try to get going on the fifth, who thinks I should post the fourth on the front page so more people know it exists?

You use Paint, right?

You might want to try out a Photoshop trial or something like that, it's a lot easier to draw in. XD

Posted

Or, google Paint.net.

That's what I use for Chatroom Chaos.

It's like a PHotoshop, but free. Legally.

Posted

You use Paint, right?

You might want to try out a Photoshop trial or something like that, it's a lot easier to draw in. XD

Naw, I'm good. It's sorta like...an art style? :embarrassed: Thanks for the suggestions, though. :D

Posted

Now with the winter break beginning, I'm gonna get a few of my own put up here

Posted

I seriously think we should combine for this project over Christmas break. Some amazing things could happen.

Posted

When I think of any more comic ideas, I'll let you guys know. I've gotten a lot better at drawing and I've been in an artsy kind of mood.