Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Hourglass Possible North American Box Art.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/Mr_Triforce/AY.jpg[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]

Posted

that's a good point actually, the wi-fi symbol is missing.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but that leads me to believe this is fake, even a pre-finalized box-art by Nintendo would've including the wi-fi symbol, they wouldn't have overlooked it, wheras a fake fan made one, the person who made it would be much more likely to overlook it.

Posted

The ship in the background is new artwork though, and it looks authentic.

Posted

yer, that's the only thing that keeps me from writing it off completely, however, despite being new artwork, we HAVE seen the ship before.

Posted

For those who don't know the Wi-Fi game is explained beneath this. But it's in spoiler tags so if you don't want to spoil it for yourself.
[spoiler]Basically, 1 player is link, and up to 3 players are things called phantoms. The idea is that 1 person at a time plays as link and tries to get a thing called a force gem. The phantoms are in place to stop him. There are items that help you (or the phantoms if they get it) or hinder them (or you). The person who collects the most wins. The longest possible game is 12 minutes, so it leads me to believe each person gets 3 minutes. [/spoiler]

Anyway, my source tells me that that will be the NA box art.

Posted

yea. and the ship in the background is supposed to be the ghost ship where you had to get the triforce map...i think

Posted

I read on [url="http://www.thehylia.com"]thehylia.com[/url] today that this really is the official boxart.

Posted

I like the cover and i also should think that it better be a longer game than minish cap well just as long as wind waker cause well its got wind wakers graphics lets hope that this Game will hld up to the zelda name :D

Posted

cool boxart

Posted

I prefer the Japanese one, but only just, this one's pretty cool as well.

Wonder what happened to the wi-fi symbol then? :S

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='58401' date='Jul 18 2007, 02:56 AM']Wonder what happened to the wi-fi symbol then? :S[/quote]

yes, it is odd... :wacko:
But they'll probably put it on later...

Posted

I wish this was out already!!!

Posted

That box art looks cool. This should be a great DS game.

Posted

The Wi-Fi symbol being absent is pretty strange, but this is probably just the concept Box Art. They'll probably add it when they add the "E."

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='59830' date='Jul 23 2007, 05:13 PM']They'll probably add it when they add the "E."[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]How would you know that it's going to be rated "E"???? Hmmmmm???!!!???!!!???
I hear that cute little celda Link is going to leave the bloodiest mark on videogame history!
It's going rated "M" at least!!! But most likely, it will be "A" for A-dult!

And I agree with you Mr.Merchant... They'll probobly do that...

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce

[color="#ff0000"]P.S. To any of the morons out there that actually believe I think that...........
...............well..............erm....................."YOU ARE COMPLETE NITWITS!!!"
Due to recieving Nintendo Power recently... I highly doubt what I said is possible.[/color][/color][/font]