Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Hourglass Possible North American Box Art.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Twilight Princess was the first T game, maybe they'll follow the trend?

I like conspiracy theories :D

Posted

I'm willing to bet that the next Zelda Wii will be rated "Teen."

Posted

It wouldn't at all surprise me if it was.
They seem to be getting darker and more violent; but then all games are following that path.

Posted

Cool. :joy:

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='56796' date='Jul 10 2007, 11:03 AM']yea. and the ship in the background is supposed to be the ghost ship where you had to get the triforce map...i think[/quote]
I really like how the zelda games link the past, or future, games together. no pun intended.

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='60582' date='Jul 26 2007, 08:32 PM']I'm willing to bet that the next Zelda Wii will be rated "Teen."[/quote]
Zelda is kind of known for being kid friendly with "appropriate" violence (you know, minus the blood, guts, gore etc). Do you really think they would change that? I'm not saying they wouldn't, but I think it would be a big mistake.

Posted

Twilight Princess was rated teen and that was fine, it suited the situation quite well and it didn't go over the top, there were liberous amounts of blood in a couple opf parts of the game (try using the finishing move on the first boss), but it just all seems to add to the effect really, I don't think it would ruin it, a mature rating probabbly would, but not a teen one...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='56114' date='Jul 7 2007, 06:17 PM']that's a good point actually, the wi-fi symbol is missing.[/quote]

i noticed that too