Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

xbox 360 or Ps3

120 posts in this topic

Posted

The xbox and playstation two grew up together. They were both a big hit.

Now they are back for there second go at things.

Witch won do you think is best.

of course.............Wii rules all

Posted

I agree the Wii does rule :D but if i had to choose between the two systems then i would go with the X-Box 360 mostly due to the price but on a graphics stand point they are evenly mtached in my opinion.

Posted

yer, the ps3 is WAY too expensive, maybe when i''m rich i might get one, but at the moment, if i get either of the two as a second console (after the wii) it would be the 360...

Posted

Yup... The ps2 was cool but ps3 is far too expensive for most people...

Posted

X-Box 360 ^^

but how much is the

PS3

and

WII?

Posted

PS3 would be priced at $500 and Wii no more than $250.

I would choose PS3(after Wii) because i am more familiar with Sony than Microsoft.

Posted

woah $500! thats a lot! lol

Posted

$499 and $599 for two different versions of the PS3 is just a rip-off. so you get more extras in the $599 version but really it's the gameplay that matters not the hard drive size. :wacko:

Posted

isnt it amazeing how much $$ a system cost these days? like gas prices...and food cuz the gas prices...everything is raseing $$$ i hope the TP comes out soon! <_<

Posted

(Quote)

$499 and $599 for two different versions of the PS3 is just a rip-off. so you get more extras in the $599 version but really it's the gameplay that matters not the hard drive size.

I never knew there were 2 versions! :o

Posted

(Quote)

$499 and $599 for two different versions of the PS3 is just a rip-off. so you get more extras in the $599 version but really it's the gameplay that matters not the hard drive size.

I never knew there were 2 versions! :o

yes there are 2 versions, one has a 20 GB HD and the other a 60 GB with added internal hardware. you just end up paying more for the extra bells and whistles with the $599 model.

Posted

yes there are 2 versions, one has a 20 GB HD and the other a 60 GB with added internal hardware. you just end up paying more for the extra bells and whistles with the $599 model.

Then it would be poinless to to buy the 60GB PS3? ;)

Posted

Then it would be poinless to to buy the 60GB PS3? ;)

basically yes unless you really want to fork out $600 other wise it is better to buy a Wii instead :D

I have always been a Nintendo guy and i like the PS2 but their new console price is flat out robbery!

Posted

the only thing i dont like bout Wii is the controller but otherwise it ROCKS!

ROCK ON! :D

Posted

other than the controller, the price and nintnedo's franchises, the wii pretty much sucks...however, the controller is a pretty big thing...

so chris!, tell me, what do you like about the wii if you don;t like the controller?