Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

xbox 360 or Ps3

120 posts in this topic

Posted

sony i only one of the companies using it, they didn't invent the technology theirselves though, it's just kinda been developed...

Posted

Sony should go bankrupt.

Its president said stuff like " the Wii is a consol for children," and " The PS3 will become better than the PC."

While Microsoft's president said something like, " Together the Wii and the XBOX 360 will dominate the consol wars. Who would buy a $600 dollar system when they could get the XBOX 360 and Wii for about the same price!"

( I got these from G4's The Feed and don't rememmber exactly what was said. )

I wouldn't accept a PS3 if someone GAVE it to me!!! :D

Posted

Sony should go bankrupt.

Its president said stuff like " the Wii is a consol for children," and " The PS3 will become better than the PC."

While Microsoft's president said something like, " Together the Wii and the XBOX 360 will dominate the consol wars. Who would buy a $600 dollar system when they could get the XBOX 360 and Wii for about the same price!"

( I got these from G4's The Feed and don't rememmber exactly what was said. )

I wouldn't accept a PS3 if someone GAVE it to me!!! :D

console for children!!! :( He won't be laughing when the Wii outsells the PS3 :D

Posted

that is soo like them, only thinkin of their image, and sabotage the image on the others.

Nintendo trying to evolve and find new ways to enjoy gaming, while sony takes what they make, and try too look cooler and more mature, they live on their image.

What Nintendo makes, Sony takes!!

sony1fysk4.png

Posted

hihihi, that one's funny :D :D It is kinda true, but I still like my PS2... Because of only 7 or 8 games actually :P

Posted

yer, seen that picture before, it's good.

Any of you seen the remix of SOny's 2006 E3 press conference, done really well and it was done using only clips from the show too :P

"we've got a load of great new features for this game...such as...real time weapon change"

and that bit isn't even edited...

Posted

yeah but the sad thing it's true that they are going to copy nintendos wiimote :embarrassed:

i wonder what all sony-fan boys really think of that, those who complained on wiis new control?

Posted

some sony fanboys at my school think the ps3 controller's better because it's 6-axis and the wii-mote is 3...idiots...the wii mote just counts the one from each end as a single one eeesh...

to add to that, the ps3 controller lacks a pointer (so does the nunchuck, but that's not what it's for, that's what the main controller does), the controller still being 2-handed would make it uncomfortable to move about and the sensor is mercury based (the wii uses gyroscopes) so as well as being more dangerous id be willing to bet it isn;t as responsive either...

Posted

You can tell the other developers are intimidated by the Wii, the difference is Sony is trying to insult it, while Microsoft is trying to make a powerful friend before it is too late. Wii rules.

Posted

man sony can't think of anything thing original for their consoles without copying Nintendo, total bullcrap i say bullcrap! :(

Posted

Many Sony fans are going to turn to Nintendo, I'm sure of it.

Posted

the thing is, if you look at all of the past generations, the least poweful console has won...

i think snes was marginally weaker than the genesis (or was it megadrive then) but it won...

the ps1 had the least power of the three (n64 and megadrive (if not genesis) here)

the ps2 had less power than the gamecube and xbox (despite what a lot of sony fanboys say...)

Posted

the thing is, if you look at all of the past generations, the least poweful console has won...

i think snes was marginally weaker than the genesis (or was it megadrive then) but it won...

the ps1 had the least power of the three (n64 and megadrive (if not genesis) here)

the ps2 had less power than the gamecube and xbox (despite what a lot of sony fanboys say...)

yeah genesis/mega Drive was much stronger than super nintendo, but sega didn't have many great games, just sonic and phantasy star almost.

But i think it depends on what u are used to, it was many nintendo fans at the 80s, so they keep buy nintendo stuff.

but when the n64-PS war sony did one good thing that made them winners. they used CD:s.

that way it was cheaper to produce. and many did buy PS becouse the cheaper games and many 3rd part devolepers went over to sony becouse it was cheaper and easier to make games to.

when PS2 come many new players have come and they are used to Playstation and thats why the bought the PS2, I know a lot of peaple that actually don't know anything about the game industries and buys a PS2 becouse everybody else got them and its almost the only name they know.

Sony lives on their past successe, and the respekt they made there.

Posted

I think the thing of most importance is that the simplest console is the cheapest to devlop for (i think just the dev kits for the ps3 are 10 times as expensive as those for the wii, although some rwcent things suggest nintendo are now giving them out for free somewhat).

This means that more devlopers make games for the weakest console, which, all in all, means it ends up having the best games, and that's what sells a console

Posted

I think the thing of most importance is that the simplest console is the cheapest to devlop for (i think just the dev kits for the ps3 are 10 times as expensive as those for the wii, although some rwcent things suggest nintendo are now giving them out for free somewhat).

This means that more devlopers make games for the weakest console, which, all in all, means it ends up having the best games, and that's what sells a console

Not necessarily, the PS2 was the weakest of consols, of the last trio. And I hear much complains from the devolepers that the PS2 was so limited and hard to develop to. They could have made the game 10 times better if it was to the Gamecube or X-Box consol, but their boss sais it's going to be to PS2 becouse there are more people owning a PS2.

And still almost every game even if it is to X-box, Gamecube or Ps2 they all cost the same, dispite quality.