Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

xbox 360 or Ps3

120 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a lock button for a reason and dustin told me to lock and duplicate topics, if you've got a problem, take it out with him and not me...

i put on a form recently that i'd be getting an xbxo 360 in the near future...dunno if i will though...

Posted

ya i think he ment any topic that the same person does not if its non-sticky

Posted

no he didn't, ask him if you want, duplicate meants similar even if it's by a different person...

Posted

do us a fav. dont lock as much

u been very good right now...

u wanna treat?

Posted

I'll lock what i need to thank you very much...now can we get back on topic again? i tried a minute ago, but as you can see...

Posted

o ok i guess u really dont want respect around here at all ok =)

360 way too much 4 a system

Ps3 shouldnt b $500

Posted

I like respect, whether i actually get it or not doesn;t matter me TOO much...

Im a moderator, im doing my job, if you wanna have a hack at someone for that, go to dustin, because im just doing what he's asked...

Blue-ray probabbly gonna be beaten by hd-dvd as well, which would entirely screw up the ps3, making it expensive for nothing...which it almost is anyway...

Posted

i already went 2 Dustin but this has gone too long enough... so imma going 2 back off =)

Posted

Gingerlink.......I already told you, its not moderator its medeator your going to

look stupid saying moderator all of the time.

Posted

lol i shut my mouth xD

Posted

Definitions.

Mediator - One that mediates, especially one that reconciles differences between disputants.

Moderator - # One that moderates, as:

1. One that arbitrates or mediates.

2. One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.

Gingerlink is definately a moderator it even says it under his name.

Posted

clearly says under my name

group: moderator

case closed on that argument then...you don;t often see that many mediators on forums...

Blu-ray is tons more expensive than HD-DVD, yet the only bonus that blu-ray has is extra space, but that's rarely going to be used, people would much rather pay half as much and end up buying 2-disk cases when they get DVD's if the movie is REALLY big...

So that's why i think the ps3 is gonna fail, because the fact it uses blu-ray is the biggest draw on it and it's also why it's so expensive..

Posted

agreed, i dont think blu-ray will do as well as of right now. Maybe i the next 5-10 years though.

Posted

xbox 360 only reason to get in my opinion is halo 3 ps3 is gonna be alot better. its got better graphics probly more and better games if i had a choice between those 2 it whould be ps3

Posted

blu-ray isn;t made by sony they're only using it...

the problem i have is sony says the ps3 has an inbuilt blu-ray player and it's selling for $600 with the rest of the console as well, yet when blu-ray players when they come out in the shops will be $1000. Either the blu-ray player on the ps3 is going to be terrible, they're making a massive loss per console or they're lying and the ps3 doesn;t actually have blu-ray.

wouldn;t be the first time sony have lied either :rolleyes: