Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The inner beast test.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I've told people about this quiz here a bit. It's in my sig. The inner beast test is a test to find your inner beast. If you tell only the true answers, you will get your inner beast. Mine is the fox (note the pic. in my sig).

Here is the link; http://www.quizilla.com/users/BlackWolf13/quizzes/

Also please post your beast in ur sig and post here if the quiz is accurate or not. The results tell you a description of your beast too.

Posted

I'm a werewolf/Wolf.

Practically everything it said in the description is true... :huh: I guess it is accurate.

Posted

same here it said that i'm a werwolf

Posted

Yeah, I figured as much. If you go to the bottom after the quiz, and you go to all possible answers, it says that 62 percent of all quiz takers are werewolves. only I think 9% are foxes. There are a lot of possible inner beasts.

Posted

I'm suprised the description it gives is pretty accurate...well, to my personality, anyway. :embarrassed:

Posted

i was surprised on how accurate it was too

Posted

i was surprised on how accurate it was too

Yet...I felt I was going to get a result like that... :D I would have posted the code, but something was wrong with the code the site gave me... :nervous:

Posted

here is what mine said

The Werewolf is the symbol for Spiritual Paths. You have the soul of a wolf inside you, which makes you warm and caring to those you love.

Strengths: Protection is a number one priority, and therefore you always guard the ones you love and keep tight bonds with your pack mates. Loyalty is strong within yourself, and you also expect it from the ones who are close to you.

Flip Side: Even though you care for those you love deeply, if they betray you, anger races through your veins. The Werewolf, despite it's warm fun-loving personality, can also stand up for itself if need be. You would have no problem hiding your anger if something sets you off balance.

Congratulations! You have a Werewolf inside!

Posted

"Strengths: Protection is a number one priority, and therefore you always guard the ones you love and keep tight bonds with your pack mates. Loyalty is strong within yourself, and you also expect it from the ones who are close to you."

"Flip Side: Even though you care for those you love deeply, if they betray you, anger races through your veins. The Werewolf, despite it's warm fun-loving personality, can also stand up for itself if need be. You would have no problem hiding your anger if something sets you off balance."

Everything in black is accurate. :)

Also, thanks, because I closed my window with my results, therefore couldn't even post what you posted.... :embarrassed:

Posted

everything on mine is true

Posted

i posted the truth and nothing but the truth and i got.......THE GRIFFIN! :joy:

Posted

I am The Werewolf. I agreed with most of what it said.

Posted

I knew I was the fox before that test. I'm always the lazy sly person on every quiz. On final fantasy I'm Yuffie, on naruto I'm Shikamaru, what's next?

Posted

I got the girffin when I took this a little while ago, agree with most of what is says too

on the final fantasy quiz i got Vivi :S