Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sony, why wont you merge with Nintendo!?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Its not Sony that makes the good games, its their third part developers. Sony doesn't even have first party games that I know of. . .

Posted

If they don't then they at least help with some, like Dark Cloud/2. I might be wrong though about them even working with the games.

Posted

the only first party sony title that's any good that I'm aware is Gran Turismo.

Anything Final Fantasy is square Enix, MGS is Konami, Devil May Cry (which isn't an exclusive anymore anyway) is Capcom...

Posted

They aren't solely made by sony, but both the Jack and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank game series' are.

Posted

Sorry to dissapoint everyone,but Anime games usually aren't that good.I watched a review for one of the Eureka 7 games and it wasn't that good.Let's just hope that the Bleach game is better...even though I've never watched either one of those shows...I need to watch them.

And Sony merging with Nintendo would be disaterous.I was thinking "No,if Nintendo merges with anything,merge with Microsoft.Don't give into Sony's corprate buisness crap that rips you off and DOES NOT have Halo and has Killzone which sucks large amounts of a** compared to Halo and lost their FF13 exclusive to Microsoft but they still have FF13 Versus and Microsoft still gets the original FF13 i guess and I'm not that into FF games but I want FF13 and Call of Duty 4 looks good and its coming out on the 360 and no...no...Microsoft and Nintendo would never work."

Maybe so,but Sony and Nintendo would be even worse.

Posted

Sorry to dissapoint everyone,but Anime games usually aren't that good.I watched a review for one of the Eureka 7 games and it wasn't that good.Let's just hope that the Bleach game is better...even though I've never watched either one of those shows...I need to watch them.

And Sony merging with Nintendo would be disaterous.I was thinking "No,if Nintendo merges with anything,merge with Microsoft.Don't give into Sony's corprate buisness crap that rips you off and DOES NOT have Halo and has Killzone which sucks large amounts of a** compared to Halo and lost their FF13 exclusive to Microsoft but they still have FF13 Versus and Microsoft still gets the original FF13 i guess and I'm not that into FF games but I want FF13 and Call of Duty 4 looks good and its coming out on the 360 and no...no...Microsoft and Nintendo would never work."

Maybe so,but Sony and Nintendo would be even worse.

Yeah...you're right. Plus, its only 2 games. And I went on Ign.com, found the games and saw the ratings, they got a mediocre rating, so I'm not that disappointed anymore. I really hope the new Bleach game'lbe better ^^ And y'know, not all anime games turn out bad, some might, but my friend has this Naruto Clash of Ninja (or whatever its called) and shes says its basically like Super Smash Bros, but Naruto style. Its for gamecube also ^^

So, I'm gonna spend my money wisely on games now, after all, I got $110 just sitting in my pocket lol ^^ Are there any games (besides Wind Waker) that people would suggest as good games to buy (for Wii, Gamecube, and Xbox 360)? I know I'm buying Wind Waker, but I'de still have some money left over ^^

Posted

Might wanna save some money for the big three just before Christmas, Metroid, Brawl and SMG

Posted

Might wanna save some money for the big three just before Christmas, Metroid, Brawl and SMG

Hmm..another good point. I'm not sure about Metroid (need to look into it a bit more) but might as well save some money for the other 2 :joy:

Posted

I'm glad that Sony doesn't have some exclusives now.

I agree that if you want some games, you should wait to spend the money until like what Gingerlink said. Save the money for the big three. Wind Waker I can see to buy, it's not a whole lot of money anyways.

Posted

Yeah, I could probably buy WW at some used games store nearby ^^

Posted

It should just be 20 dollars anyways. It's a Player's Choice game.

Posted

I'm saving up for Halo3,but I have very little money[10 bucks...I lost all of my money desperatly trying to win a guitar at one of those games were you throw a baseball into a bowl-thing.I was so close :cry: ] and very little time to get money.It's released in Sept25,and I want it the night it comes out so badly I can barely stand waiting for it.

Posted

I also am saving up for Halo 3. I'll hopefully be able to get a job sometime to be able afford other games also, including hopefully getting a Nintendo Wii sometime.

Posted

Just saw some gameplay footage from MGS4, it does look very good, I still won't be agetting a PS3, but it looks like Konami have done a good job with it, again, that's a third party and there have been rumours of it going to 360 and there being a cut-down version on the wii, but those seem to have gone now.

Posted

I'm saving up for Halo3,

Yeah, I'll just wait for my brother to buy it, apprently he's gonna sleep outside the shop or something overnight to be the first in line. My theory is that he'll oversleep and miss it in the morning, and I dont want him to look like a total bum so I told him to sleep overnight in the parking lot in his car lol

That would be interesting to have on camera..hehe :unsure:

Anyways, I looked a but more into that Bleach game in my NP mag and its looks pretty frikken sweet. I personally think a Eureka Seven game for Wii for be totally awesome. I dont know if anyone would agree with me since I noticed alot of people dont know it, and yet they know all other animes like Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, FMA. It kinda makes me mad. I asked my friend once and she like 'What? Never heard of it before.' It right after Bleach on Friday nights at 11:00. I reminded her and shes responds with, 'Oh! That anime. Didnt look too interesting, looked like a continuation of Gundam Seed Destiny'

:angry: Boiling with rage here. Its not! Its got a completely different storyline and while it does have giant machines called SOFs and KLFs (they look like transformers) it has a really good plot line, and its not only war against machines! To make a statement short, I'de highly recommend watching it. And its pretty funny at times :biggrin: