Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess Online

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, with the wii having online capabilites, this opens up a lot of things and as far as I can remember, nintnedo have actually CONFIRMED twilight princess will have online capabilites(forgotten the source, but im pretty sure it's true).

Now, the interesting thing about this is that they've said absolutely nothing on HOW the online would be used. However, they do seem to have used Zelda as a reference when talking about online, for example "we could use wiiconnect24 to push to you a new boss or artifact".

So could this mean that twilight princess will continue to grow as a game even after it's released? Could we be seeing Deathmatches between two links using the awesome combat engine? or could it be something that nobody would've though of, yet is so brilliantly amazing it'll wipe all competition away?

Posted

i think however the online thing will go it will give the seris and the wii a push in a new direction

witch is always good right. :mellow:

Posted

well, i think you can get all kinda updates.... just like in Animal crossing ( i so liked the warp pipe!)

or some kinda ultimate Linkshowdown :D:D

Posted

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

wow

thats freakin dumb

a whole bunch of links ruuning around that all llook alike

just killing each other and there would be no customization

it would be gay

Posted

wow

thats freakin dumb

a whole bunch of links ruuning around that all llook alike

just killing each other and there would be no customization

it would be gay

That's why you only have two-four people in different color tunics at a time. duh. <_<

It would be pretty cool because then I could take a break from a dungeon i'm stuck on and vent out my frustration!!

Posted

well it could be like four swords, but its in TP :)

Posted

yeha but then they would have to restrict it to 4 people in a game wouldnt be that fun still would id love it but they might find away around it.

Posted

yeha but then they would have to restrict it to 4 people in a game wouldnt be that fun still would id love it but they might find away around it.

I think it would be too many if there where more than 4 peaple busting through the temples.

But if there was a Deathmatch like mode then I would really like play in a mass, just go berzerk in a crowd :D

(well i'm a Swedish Viking so go berzerk is in my blood :P)

Posted

I think you guys are going a bit over the top, sure it's nice to think about it, but chances are the online stuff is downloadable content...the odd thing is I wonder what in Hyrule that could be...

Posted

I think that the internet capabilitys would be tight but just how much do u expect? the only thing i would think is that they would give u some items and mabey some minigames threw the internet but thats just me. Anything else would be preaty cool, guess we wont find out till the day we've all been waiting for, the release of twilight princess :D

Posted

in theroy thats cool but as its been staded there would probably be flaws if a lot of people went on

Posted

:blink: HOLY CRAP! ONLINE!!!!! :blink:

Posted

Wow, that sounds fun. It would be cool if you could be killed while on Pause so you would have to grab your items quick. Maybe you can be different characters which would explain the official art of Zelda with a sword.