Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

King Bulbin

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Zant was crazy, so maybe he was just being his crazy self when he snapped his neck and killed Ganondorf, if indeed that's what happened.

Posted

That was a good read, I never bother to think any deeper about the games than I need to, so I haven't wondered about him...the Zant thing explains a lot too, but I don't think Zant looks dead after he snaps his neck....and he thought Ganon was a god, so why would he even try to kill him?

Me neither :embarrassed:

Well I'm sure after talking to Midna and Link he realized that his god was a false idol, and maybe he looked into his heart when he saw his chance for revenge toward Ganon and sacrificed himself to kill the Prince of Darkness. I'm sure he figured that Ganondorf was using him too, and that he didn't really have any power over Hyrule or the Twilight Realm now that Ganondorf was resurrected.

Posted

Wow, great and belivable theory!

Posted

Notice the first time you enter Kakariko, all of the building are destroyed and all the people killed, all that it, except Renaldo's house and the kids. In fact, three Shadow Assassins are actually guarding the entrance to the building, there's no way they don't know people are in there.

More evidence the kids were being used as a trap. . .

Posted

Notice the first time you enter Kakariko, all of the building are destroyed and all the people killed, all that it, except Renaldo's house and the kids. In fact, three Shadow Assassins are actually guarding the entrance to the building, there's no way they don't know people are in there.

More evidence the kids were being used as a trap. . .

yeah I thought about that to... it's weird how ganondorf keeps underastemating link though...

Posted

Exactly, you'd think he'd learn by now to get it done before Link gets strong. Though if a lot of theories on the timeline are true, than TP Ganondorf had never faced a Link yet, since his plan was foiled before he got the chance by Young Link when he went back in time. . .

Posted

Zant was crazy, so maybe he was just being his crazy self when he snapped his neck and killed Ganondorf, if indeed that's what happened.

I don't think Zant died then.He was already dead.I think that Zant was just an illusion that Ganondork saw,because he used Zant,and right when he died,he saw Zant die...Or maybe since Zant had said that Ganon would continuously resurrect him,and therefore Zant was not yet spiritually dead.So when Ganondork dies,Zant died.There was no chance of Zant coming back.Zant was waiting for Ganondork to win,and Ganondork failed.The only man who could bring Zant back died.It was over.That's my theory on Zant.Zant never had any intentions on helping Link or Midna.

Posted

no.1. Hilian Forruner, although your nick name is funny, don't say ganondork all the time. I tgets annoying. no. 2. good theroy but I am going with GM

Posted

I don't know, HFR kind of convinced me otherwise. That was some good reasoning, the use of the word Ganondork kind of took from it though. . .

Posted

I don't think Zant died then.He was already dead.I think that Zant was just an illusion that Ganondork saw,because he used Zant,and right when he died,he saw Zant die...Or maybe since Zant had said that Ganon would continuously resurrect him,and therefore Zant was not yet spiritually dead.So when Ganondork dies,Zant died.There was no chance of Zant coming back.Zant was waiting for Ganondork to win,and Ganondork failed.The only man who could bring Zant back died.It was over.That's my theory on Zant.Zant never had any intentions on helping Link or Midna.

But Ganondorf abused Zant. Maybe Zant wanted revenge, maybe he wasn't dead.

Posted

You're right,eyeoftruth,he wasn't dead.He was waiting for Ganondorf to heal him.All Zant ever really wanted was to rule the Twilight Realm and cover the light realm with darkness.If he had turned on Ganondorf,then he would have said something before Midna 'killed' him,rather than pissing her off.

and yeah,i need to stop saying ganondork.Its just that I had said it a long time ago and it stuck.

Posted

all this is making lots of sense :joy:

Posted

Great theory, GM! You always think of things in the games that nobody else notices, and start theorizing. :)

You're right,eyeoftruth,he wasn't dead.He was waiting for Ganondorf to heal him.All Zant ever really wanted was to rule the Twilight Realm and cover the light realm with darkness.If he had turned on Ganondorf,then he would have said something before Midna 'killed' him,rather than pissing her off.

^When that happened the first time, I just sat there wondering why she popped him like a balloon. And the fact is that, being crazy, Zant didn't think about mentioning it to Midna... perhaps he wanted her to know as little of his "glorious plan" as possible.

Posted

God I forgot how much this game had me on the edge of my seat, when he uttered words I seriously shat my pants..

Posted

Very good theory I would say it makes a lot of sense nice job.