Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Popular Zelda Fan Sites Hacked

44 posts in this topic

Posted

During this week 2 of the popular Zelda Fansites Zelda Dungeon and Zelda Universe...

------

Have been hacked. Zelda Dungeon didn't take a heavy heaping but lost their forums and Zelda Universe lost everything but was luckily able to back up their website with daily or weekly backups. If you own a zelda fan site you may be the next victim!! I am not sure who is in charge of all of this hacking but do not go around instagating them to just make them come here.

Posted

No way!
Why would someone focus in hacking Zelda sites?

Posted

Why Zelda sites of all things? I mean, if you can hack a website there must be more useful targets. I would say this is someone who has a grudge.
I really hope they don't come here though..

Posted

You're telling me! I went to Zelda Universe and was slammed with images of i don't even want to describe what i saw needless to say it was icky icky icky! If i could describe it i one word it would have to be DAMN!!!!

Posted

Dear god no. Not here. Dustin had better make at least 15 million backups of the site.

I cant imagine who would do this. Exept a radical Sony or Microsoft fanboy. But, yknow the Fanboys do have respect or eachother. Atleast some.

Posted

Apparently the people who perpitrated this act are the scum of the internet the; chans420. Which would explain the horrendous images that were all over the sites.

Posted

eeep, zelda universe and zelda dungeon are probabbly the biggest two Zelda fansites there are at the moment, it's worrying that they managed to be hacked :huh:

Posted

Maybe they were making themselves too noticed and some jerks decided to hack them because they were jealous. Sometimes to keep safe you have to be as quiet as possible. But this is really strange. Someone must have a SERIOUS grudge against Zelda.
This might be a serious problem for us.
Luckily they're all right now, I just checked.

Posted

I hope something like that NEVER happens to this site.

Posted

Wait...:huhwhat:...Zelda Universe...

OM*EEEEEEPPPPPING*G!!!!!!! THEY HACKED THE OFFICIAL SITE? NO WAY!!!!

:o :o :o :o :oh*Censored*:

One reason could be shear boredom...But other than that.....Someone, not only has Nuclear (Meaning as huge as a nuclear explosion) grudge against Zelda, but is looking to destroy EVERY CHUNK THEY CAN OF ZELDA!!!!!! And to do that, they'd have to get rid of Nintendo.com, which could lead to Wii.Com....And they complete destruction of every Nintendo site...

Holy mother Mary.....:o (Which, I think, Is more appropriate than "MOG")

This is the Dark ages of the Console Wars people.

We must pray to God we survive....

Otherwise....

Bye Bye Internet Nintendo sites....

And after that...WHO KNOWS Where they will go....

It's not completely guaranteed, but I have a dark sinking feeling...We're Next....

They know where Our site is....It's not that hard to find.....

A simple Google search can find it.....

S**T.....:o

Posted

If people are alert that their sites could be hacked, its not worth the people hacking them anymore, because owners will be quick to sort it ou and make it hard for them to get through again...

Posted

zeldauniverse.net is not the official zelda fan site...

Posted

it's interesting though, www.zelda.com goes to www.zelda.com/universe

I know its not the same site, but still.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='60791' date='Jul 28 2007, 02:45 PM']it's interesting though, www.zelda.com goes to www.zelda.com/universe

I know its not the same site, but still.[/quote]

Oh....

Then I guess there's not as much worry as I did In my first post in this topic....

But still worry....

Posted

of all things why would someone hack a zelda site let me guess legend of zelda hatters