Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which is your favourite temple in any LoZ game?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

My favorit is the Forest Temple........duh

Posted

Mine is the Shadow temple.

Posted

Spirit Temple for me! :D

Posted

My second would probobly be the spirit temple.

Posted

Temple of Time :embarrassed: becuse you can walk in and out and you do not have to fight anyone... and i like the doors that go to the mastersword... and the funny collored stones that flow above an altar (did you know stones could flow?) the funny stone in the back with a sword in it, and the light and i also like the walls, nice paintings!.... No, No, NOOOO! that's not true!!! i like the spirit temple :P

Posted

Spirit temple, there's just something about it that makes it a really nice temple to go through, o and the boss is fun to fight as well :D

Posted

Fire Temple. Saving all of the gorons is fun. My second favorite would be spirit temple or ganon's tower if it counts.

Posted

Ganons tower counts

Posted

the dadongo cavern and if that doesnt count then gannons castle cause i like the felling of beating the game

Posted

the dadongo cavern and if that doesnt count then gannons castle cause i like the felling of beating the game

Sorry!

temples and Ganons tower only

Posted

NO DUNGEONS!?!

Posted

No. No dungeons.

Ganon's Tower is my favorite as well. It takes you through some basics of each of the temples, and it is a nice feeling to get to the end of the game as a reward. And, fighting Ganondorf/Ganon is fun. :D Besides the tower, the Forest Temple. Why? I love the forest scene.

Posted

Spirit Temple and then I think the forest temple, I like to solve puzzles and the big block puzzle is fun! :D

BTW I play Prince of Persia too and when I was done playing Prince and continued Ocarina of time, I was smashing the R-button sometimes because I forgot Link couldn't run allong walls... :P hihi, sorry for the off-topic stuff but I though it was pretty funny :D

Posted

I've done that before, except I was playing, I think it was Starfox Adventures, and then I tried to play Super Mario Sunshine, so I kept hitting Y and making Mario look around...it was kinda funny, but annoying. ^.^'

Aaanyway, my second favorite temple is...the Spirit Temple. It's another cool kind of scene, and it has my favorite boss: Twinrova! Whoo!

Posted

It is hard going from zelda to animal crossing to resident evil to chibi-robo. In all of those games you have to press different buttons to see your items. :blink: