Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which is your favourite temple in any LoZ game?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

uhhgg. . .

thats even worse. . .

Posted

I agree with you guys about the bottom of the well. But the Shadow Temple is the scariest temple.

In the well they had those scary monsters with long hands coming out of them.

Posted

I agree with you guys about the bottom of the well. But the Shadow Temple is the scariest temple.

In the well they had those scary monsters with long hands coming out of them.

Offcourse its the scariest temple, that is what it was meant to be, wouldn't make sense if water tempel or any of the other was the scariest Temple.

But the bottom of the well, it was the first impression of this creepy stuff, and you didn't know where to go, and every where was illusions like fake walls/floors or invisible monsters, and that soundtrack *shivers*

when i played OoT the first time i was much more younger and i hasitated going down the well, becouse it was so creepy. but I at last made up my mind and tried to run through it to get it over with, didn't turn upp good, I ran lost down there XD

Posted

The Spirit Temple. I never got stuck and it never got boring. :P And i actually think that the guys in the shadow temple with the many long hands are kinda cool (and easy to beat). They could lose a little weight though.

Posted

BONGO-BONGO!BONGO-BONGO!

Posted

BONGO-BONGO!! what does he do if he gets bored anyway? Oh that's easy. He hits a drum and attacks anything that steps into his lair.

Koume and Kotake are much more fun to beat.

Posted

BONGO-BONGO!! what does he do if he gets bored anyway? Oh that's easy. He hits a drum and attacks anything that steps into his lair.

Koume and Kotake are much more fun to beat.

Yeah Twinrova is most entertaining to fight :P

2:nd comes Vulvagia

Posted

yeah, nothings more entertaining than hitting a dragon on the head with a hammer. NOTHING. besides killing cucoos. until they strike. than it sucks

Posted

Shadow Temple scared me so much when I was a little kid, but I like it now.

Posted

Spirit Temple, of course!

This temple has it all! Great music, most challenging puzzles, hardest enemies and coolest end-boss. A perfect temple, in my opinion :)

Posted

worst... hands down is the water temple in OoT. Gahhh! stupid water!

best woodfall temple in MM

Posted

Let's see...Best I think would be Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time...no, that's second best. Wind Temple in Wind Waker is my favorite. ^.^ Worst...Erm, Shadow Temple in OoT.

Posted

I liked the Forest Temple. I've always been into that scene, and the relics and ruins just kind of gave it a mystical feeling. Besides, it's got enough puzzle to it to keep a gal going for awhile! Well, before you beat it the first 5 times....then it's pointless. I have to say though, Twinrova is my favorite boss to beat. I just like absorbing one attack to watch the glowing Mirror Shield. It looks cool! :D

Posted

it's a shame you can't do that with any other attack, like beamos for instance, that would be fun!

Posted

Yeah! I think Link looks totally cool with his red tunic and the pair of golden gauntlets on and equiped with the mirror shield, it all is kinda red so it looks cool together. :D

My favourite temple is still the Spirit temple from OoT and the worst is STILL the WATER TEMPLE :angry: from OoT...!